[16]

********** •|| chapter : 16 ||•

**********
•|| chapter : 16 ||•

[💟✨]

Taehyung reached his room along with Y/n.. He placed her on the bedside . Y/n looked at her right foot which got a little scratch because of the hills she was wearing and also she tripped on the ground a while ago..

Taehyung took the first-aid box from the drawer and throw it on the bed.. "treat your leg" he ordered , Y/n slowly nodded and took the box.. Without saying anything he made his way inside the bathroom..

Y/n applied ointment on the little scratch  and placed the first-aid box on it's place after being done..

But her eyes caught the box with blue wrapper in the nightstand, which Taehyung put there before going inside the bathroom..

Curiousity aroused her, thinking what might be inside that small sized box . They get so many gifts but Taehyung only brought this certain gift with him which is given by that short guy named Jimin..

But she didn't dared to touch it thinking what if he gets angry. She shrugged her curious mind before sitting on the corner of the bed.

The dress is so uncomfortable, it was itching her. she wanted to change it as soon as possible. but she waited patiently as Taehyung still hasn't came out.

While waiting her eyes scanned the whole room. last time when she came here , she didn't knew that she will agree with the marriage so she didn't explore the room properly..

She looked around the room only to witness the dark aura, which she didn't liked at all. She likes light colours like white but his whole room gives dark scary vibes only..

Even the walls are covered with some wired dark paintings , there wasn't a single picture of Taehyung or his family which made Y/n frown a bit..

Soon the bathroom door opened, Taehyung stepped inside the room only in a towel in his torso while his upper body was naked.. As soon this sight caught Y/n's eyes , she blocked the view by covering her face with the help of her palms. Her cheeks already turned pink..

"Go and change" he said observing her reaction, the way she looked another side while covering her face , this made him smirk..

She slowly got up and headed inside the bathroom not forgetting to take her clothes,  she didn't glance him for once..

Taehyung sat on the couch after drying his wet hair, he took his phone and saw few missed calls from an unknown number.. but when he called back no one picked the call instead the call was cut off by the person, which made Taehyung's temper high.. how dare the person cut the call on his face..