Avoid the Void

"As long as I'm around, you'll always have a wingman." Astral Figure Tails said.

"The forest is the most beautiful place on Earth." Astral Figure Amy said.

"I don't need the details, just tell me who to smash." Astral Figure Knuckles said.

"You may not like the way I do things but I get things done." Astral Figure Rouge said.

"I may be the one who can bring everyone together, but there's only one hedgehog they'll follow into battle." Astral Figure Amy said.

Then Sonic saw Silver heading towards the Portal's gateway. Silver fell through, with a flash of white light, much to Sonic's fury and the gateway blocked her from entering the Portal. She groaned and struggled as she tried to break through. Then she was blown back, causing her to hit a glass rock and drop the Chaos Emerald into the chasm. She crashed onto another rock, rubbing her head in pain and looked at her hands, realizing there's no Chaos Emerald in them.

"The Chaos Emerald!" she said and looked around, before trying to escape through the gateway again, repeatedly punching it.

She kept punching through the gateway then stopped punching and dropped back as the gateway generate a ball of light with blue and purple streaks. As soon as the ball fully appeared, she dove in to punch it.

"Silver, it's broken. It's all broken." she said.

A shockwave exploded from Yoke HQ, followed by the Void, and New Yoke City, throwing Denizens around uncontrollably. Sonic landed on a rock and walked towards the Gold Portal while Silver was sucked in by the pink Prism Shard's energy, leaving Nine behind, transporting him towards the green portal. Sonic chased and faced Silver surrounded by a white aura.

"Silver!" Sonic said but Silver fell through the green gateway and back into the Void, flying into the Pink Portal gateway, causing her to stop in anger.

Silver, at New Yoke City, peeled out in a white aura.

"Huh? What's going on?" he said and a hologram of Sonic appeared in his aura.

"Silver! Keep running! Do not stop!" Sonic said and Silver warps out of the Pink Gateway and into the Blue one.

Sonic tried to follow him but it was too late once again. She stopped and became even more mad. In No Place, the Shard flew into Silver's face, causing him to warp again at high speed. Sonic kicked the rock directly into Silver's face, preventing him from warping. He rubs his head in pain, then looked at her.

"Sonic?" Silver said. "I don't have time to deal with whoever you are. I just wanna go home."

"Home? Home doesn't exist anymore, because of you!" Sonic said enraged and dove and punched him, causing him to blow back and land on another rock, leaving a mark.

As he dodged, she punches into the rock that he landed on. He jumped from rock to rock to avoid her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! Ooh! Ooh!-" he said and slipped on one of them. "Ahh!" he said. "Can't you just leave me alone." he said in a low voice.

Then Sonic snuck in and kicked him, causing him to bounce off another three rocks. She growled and chased him again. He tried to grab hold of a rock, but failed, slamming into another one on his back before landing safely onto another rock.

"Alright." he said and ran in low gravity. "Gonna get back to New Yoke City. Find Nine. Heh, maybe Nine will pass through and I can catch a ride." he saud and Sonic appeared from under a rock and flew behind him on his level. "Ugh, you again. Let me guess, you're Grumpy Sonic. Although that would be redundant. Sonic who needs a shower. Sheriff Sonic of floating rock world!" he said and jumped off the end of another rock.