01

"STARTER"𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗱𝗼

"STARTER"
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗱𝗼

IT HAD BEEN 4 YEARS since Spooky, Caesar's older brother had been in prison and since then everything had seemed to be going well, now, everything is going south ever since he got back. Monse walked into the Martinez residence freshly coming back from summer camp.

"I'm back!" Monse smiled.

"Can you move the side table," Ruby asked as she walked into his room.

"No, seriously don't make such a fuss I've only been gone all summer, but really it's no big deal," Monse rolled her eyes.

"How was camp," Ruby sighed.

"Camp was fine notice anything," Monse cheesed.

"You got boobs," Jamal and Ruby said and Monse rolled her eyes while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Whatever where's Suki," Monse asked.

"With her new boyfriend," Jamal mumbled.

"Boyfriend?" Monse questioned.

"A prophet, it won't last long," Ruby mumbles.

Suki and Jarico were on the bed making out and she had gotten a text from Monse.

Monse

Did they tell you anything about Ceasar

No why
I haven't heard from him in a week.

NEVERMIND

Suki sighed.

"Fuck we have orientation," Suki quickly got up and they made their way to Jarico's car. As they were 7 minutes from the school Suki saw her friends walking along the sidewalk.

"Hey pull over ima walk with them," Suki smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Jarico said before stopping the car, the three backed up as they saw a green car with tinted windows pull up beside them Jarico grabbed Suki's head giving her a passionate kiss before she got out.

"Hey!" Suki hugged Monse.

"God we thought we were about to get kidnapped," Monse says while hugging her waist, and Suki chuckles.

"What have you guys been up to," Suki asked.

"They have a secret and won't tell me," Monse crossed her arms.

"Jamal," Suki cocked an eyebrow at him and grabbed his ear pinching it.

"What is such a big secret," Suki demanded from him as he yelped in pain.