05

Chèvere - Happy Colors, Magic Juan

SUKI ran to her house from Oscar's place, as she got home she sat on her bed mentally kicking herself as she realized what happened with Oscar. Hours later that day, from having time to think about the two of them kissing, Suki was furious at Oscar, she had walked to his house approached his house, and saw him sitting in a chair around the rest of the Santos, she started to walk up to him as soon as she approached him Suki smacked him in the face, Oscar's head went back his jaw clenched and he slowly turned his head to Suki.

"Damn she feist," One of the Santos said as the Santos gathered around Oscar.

"You're a fucking joke," Suki says to Oscar, he got up and grabbed Suki's wrist roughly pulling her into the house.

"The fuck you think you're doing," Oscar growled as he threw her against the island table, Suki back hit the edge and she whined in pain.

"Why the fuck did you kiss me," Suki pushed his chest.

"You're the one that started it," Oscar chuckled.

"Oh sure, just stay away from me," Suki said as he walked up to her slowly, Suki pushed him back only for him to continue walking up to her.

"Oscar I fucking mean it, you've caused enough problems for me I don't need this problem," She says.

"But I can't help it, a fine ass hyna like you, I can't resist," Oscar stared her down as he stood close to her, Suki's body went numb.

"I want you," Oscar whispered in her ear, she let out a soft moan, Oscar put his hand on her waist slowly moving them up and down her torso, his hand move down to her ass and then to her legs he put a hand back on her waist and slowly moved the other down to her pussy rubbing his hand in between her legs, Suki breath was shaky and he smirks, Oscar places his other hand on her cheek and slowly rubbed his thumb around and ran his thumb across her bottom lip, Suki had never been this turned on before and it was clear to her that Oscar knew what he was doing, and if he wasn't going to stop she was going to play along. Oscar slid his thumb into her mouth, Suki sexually sucked his thumb as her eyes stared into his, Oscar growled while putting his head back.

"Jump," Oscar whispered and Suki did as he said, Oscar caught her by her thigh and lifted her onto the island table.

"I thought I caused enough problems," Oscar raised an eyebrow.

"I'm aloud to hate fuck you, but you better not talk to anyone about this, or I'll fucking kill you," Suki gave him a stern look, Oscar smiled.

"A Santos promise," Oscar says.

"Why are you so fucking sexy," Suki says before grabbing the back of his head and pulling him in a passionate sloppy kiss, Oscar pulled away and started attacking her neck with hickeys.