Prologue

In the fiery depths of Hell, a young demon named Azreal was tired of living in his father's shadow. His father, the Devil himself, ruled over the underworld with an iron fist, feared and respected by all. Azreal, on the other hand, was seen as nothing more than a half-blood. Determined to prove himself and claim the title of Devil, Azreal knew he needed to get stronger. He decided to make a daring escape from Hell, braving the mortal realm in search of power and knowledge. Aurora was kind and compassionate, and she took Azreal in without hesitation. She did not fear him, nor did she try to convert him. Instead, she offered him food, shelter, and a chance to learn about humanity. Aurora's kindness took aback Azreal, and he soon found himself becoming obsessed with her. He would watch her from afar as she prayed, and he would listen to her sing as she tended to the church. He had never experienced such pure, selfless love before.

Aurora had devoted her life to serving the gods and helping the villagers with her healing abilities. Despite her simple way of living, Seraphina was a gentle soul who yearned for companionship and love. One fateful night, as Aurora was making her way back to the temple after attending to a sick villager, she stumbled upon a wounded stranger lying on the ground. She approached him cautiously, sensing that there was something different about him. Despite her reservations, she decided to offer him help, unknowingly stepping into a world of darkness and deceit she had never encountered before.