Chapter 1

In this world, there exists one super-continent that is home to all life, Pangea. This vast land is home to the Pangeans, a diverse species of anthropomorphic animals. Picture this: towering bears, majestic lions, cunning wolves - the Mammalians, a race as varied as the fur and/or skin that adorns them. Envision the Avians, bird-like Pangeans whose feathers shimmer with hues that would put the brightest rainbow to shame. The Scalians, a race that thrives both on land and in the sea, their scaly skin glistening with moisture. The Aquarians, fish-tailed and finned, guardians of the oceans that lap at Pangea's shores.

And lastly, the Mythians, well, they are a race unto themselves - dragons that soar the skies, phoenixes that rise from the ashes, and fenrirs, the wolf-like creatures of legend. These creatures stand neutral to all affairs between the other races, due to their long life spans and some with varying forms of immortality. Mythians primarily built up groups similar to yakuza or mafia families to grow territory, however, they do not partake in any form of crime most things Anti-Mythian Pangeans tried to pin turned out to be false. These 'syndicates' as Anti-Mythian Protesters would call them, were just blended/extended families.

There is also another form of life, Ferals, wild sometimes horrifically mutated beasts that act just like the wild beasts they are-

*THOOOMM!!*

"Miss Kale! There's a Feral outside!" Saul, a Seal Pangean with an inexplicably calm voice, reported. His announcement, met with a mixture of curiosity and a practiced calm, prompted students to steal glances toward the windows, betraying an air of familiarity with such disruptions. As if Ferals on the schoolyard were just another Tuesday.

Miss Kale, a poised Deer Pangean, commanded the room with an effortless authority that seemed to draw more attention than her well-endowed figure. "I'm aware, Saul," she replied, her tone steady as she clapped a ruler against her desk. "Everyone, remain seated. Sandy, the lights, if you please. Kai, could you—" Her words were abruptly cut off as Sandy, a Squirrel Pangean, flicked the switch, flooding the room with light.

In the brightened classroom, one figure remained undisturbed by the commotion. At the center of the room, a Wolf Pangean lay with his head cradled in his arms, his deep slumber unfazed by the chaos outside. Unlike his classmates, his fur glinted like shimmering silver, the mark of a Silver Wolf. His presence was an enigma, a stark contrast to the otherwise ordinary school setting, and as Miss Kale's gaze lingered on him, an anger sparked in her eyes. "Gokri... How long has he been asleep?" She asked, her voice sharp as she clenched her ruler with barely restrained ire.

Gokri, a Gorilla Pangean of massive build who was sitting next to Kai, shrank slightly under Miss Kale's glare. "The... moment you turned off the lights, Ma'am..."

Then, in an instant, Miss Kale hurled her ruler with precision at Kai, who snapped awake to catch the projectile mere inches from his face. A few seconds passed before he realized the lights were back on, and the classroom was watching. "Gokri! You were supposed to wake me up!" Kai hissed, standing abruptly as Gokri raised his hands in a defensive shrug.

"Kai! You will be given extra homework on this assignment for sleeping in class!" Miss Kale's voice boomed, her fury echoing off the walls.

Kai's ears flattened against his head, a mix of annoyance and resignation in his eyes. He knew better than to argue; Miss Kale's decisions were as firm as the antlers that crowned her head. "Yes, ma'am... So what is the big deal-"

"Incoming!" Announced a Bobcat Pangean student as something was thrown against the window, several students took cover under their desks with practiced swiftness. The object was a stone doll wearing a security uniform, safe to assume it was a golem of the school's.