OC!

**With Mask**

**Without Mask**

**Without Mask**

**Name:** Y/n (Before), Y/n Valentine (After)

**Age:** 10

**Appearance:** Y/n always wears a mysterious mask to conceal their face, adding an air of intrigue wherever they go.

**Personality:** Y/n is extremely introverted, shy, soft-spoken, and bashful. They prefer solitude over public appearances and find comfort in their own company. Despite their reserved nature, Y/n deeply cares about their friends and treasures moments spent with them. They have a gentle demeanor and a thoughtful approach to interactions.

**Background:** Y/n's journey began unexpectedly when they found themselves transported to a dark void, awakening to the sight of towering figures. This mysterious event marked the beginning of their adventure in the world of dueling.

**Likes:** Y/n is fond of their diverse deck collection like Heraldic and more. They also enjoy the company of trusted friends and have a sweet tooth for desserts and treats.

**Dislikes:** Y/n dislikes loud and mean-spirited individuals, preferring harmony and quiet surroundings.

Feel free to adjust or add any details as per your storyline!

**Prologue**

A cool evening breeze rustled the leaves as Y/n wandered through the quiet streets of their hometown. The sound of distant laughter echoed from a nearby playground, a stark contrast to Y/n's own solitude. Lost , thought, they absentmindedly kicked a pebble along the sidewalk, their mind drifting to the comforting embrace of their favorite card deck.

Suddenly, a sharp scream pierced the air. Y/n's head snapped up, eyes wide with concern. Turning swiftly, they caught sight of a speeding truck hurtling towards them. Panic gripped their heart as time seemed to slow down. Instinctively, Y/n braced themselves for impact, but just before disaster struck, a blinding light enveloped them.

Opening their eyes, Y/n found themselves suspended in a dark void, weightless and disoriented. Voices murmured around them, indistinct yet strangely comforting. "Where... am I?" Y/n whispered into the emptiness, their voice barely audible even to themselves.

As if in response, the darkness began to fade, revealing two colossal figures standing before them. One figure, tall and regal, smiled warmly through tears. The other, gentler in demeanor, reached out a hand as if to reassure Y/n. Confusion and fear clouded Y/n's thoughts as they stared in awe at these unexpected giants.

"Why am I here?" Y/n's voice trembled with uncertainty. The figures exchanged a glance, their expressions a mixture of sorrow and hope. "You are safe now," the gentle giant spoke softly, their voice resonating with kindness. "Rest, child. We will watch over you."

Y/n blinked, feeling an inexplicable fatigue wash over them. Collapsing against the giant's arm, they closed their eyes, the events of the evening swirling in their mind like fragments of a dream. "I... I wish..." Y/n murmured before succumbing to sleep, their whispered wish fading into the gentle embrace of darkness.