Chapter 5

Seokjin got back to the suite, water dripping from head to toe. He noticed Jeongguk lying on the bed, watching TV. His soaked clothes clung to his body, and puddles formed around his feet.

“Get out, I wanna take a shower,” Seokjin said, his tone sharp with annoyance.

Jeongguk didn’t respond or even glance at him, eyes glued to the screen.

“Alright then,” Seokjin said, stepping in front of the bed and blocking the TV view. He stood there, his arms crossed, dripping water onto the floor. Jeongguk rubbed his temples, bit his lips hard, and glared at Seokjin with growing irritation.

Seokjin slowly started taking off his yellow overshirt, peeling it away from his damp skin, and then removed his drawstring shorts, leaving him in just a white t-shirt and boxers. His hands moved to lift the white t-shirt over his head.

“Seriously?” Jeongguk asked, exasperation lacing his voice.

“You can even walk around naked. That won’t bother me. Because I’m fucking straight,” Seokjin mimicked Jeongguk's earlier words, a smirk playing on his lips.

“Kim Seokjin,” Jeongguk said, his voice low with warning.

“Jeon Jeongguk,” Seokjin shot back, not backing down.

“God... Did your parents pray to the god of demons before your birth or something?” Jeongguk said, getting up from the bed and walking towards Seokjin, his eyes narrowing.

“That would have been cool. You know what, maybe I’m Devil Jin,” Seokjin said with a challenging glint in his eyes.

“What?” Jeongguk asked, puzzled by the reference.

“Devil Jin, the most powerful fighter from Tekken. One must need collective strength and multiple characters to defeat me,” Seokjin explained, his chest puffing out a little with pride.

“What?” Jeongguk repeated, clearly not following.

“Damn, sometimes I forget you are not human,” Seokjin teased, shaking his head.

“Shouldn't I be the one saying that?” Jeongguk retorted. “And someone who weighs like thin air doesn’t need any strength at all to take you down,” he added, his tone mocking.

“Hey, I have a black belt in karate. I can easily take you down,” Seokjin said, striking a few karate poses for emphasis.

“Pfftt, right,” Jeongguk smirked, rolling his eyes.

“I’m not kidding. Do you want to have a one-on-one?” Seokjin challenged, stepping closer to Jeongguk, his eyes locked onto him.

Jeongguk stared for a moment before stepping in a little bit closer towards Seokjin and smirked,  “I don’t waste my time on kids,” he said dismissively, walking out of the bedroom and slamming the door shut behind him.

“You are just scared that I might actually win,” Seokjin called out, his voice echoing in the empty space.

Seokjin heard the bedroom door open again. Jeongguk’s face appeared, his expression a mix of frustration and amusement. “I never, ever met someone this annoying in my life.Ever” he declared, shutting the door closed again with a final thud.

“Feels like an honour.Thank you, husband,” Seokjin shouted, a playful grin on his face.

“Shut up,” Jeongguk shouted back from the other side of the door, his voice muffled but still clearly annoyed.

Seokjin chuckled to himself as he headed towards the bathroom.

……..

Seokjin and Jeongguk spent their evening engaged in their own activities. As the son of the President, Seokjin had to adhere to certain protocols after moving to Seoul. One of these protocols was the requirement to be driven around by either a designated driver. Additionally, a bodyguard was always stationed at a distance to ensure his safety. This was a stark contrast to the freedom Seokjin enjoyed in Canada. This rule doesn't apply if Seokjin is accompanied by Jeongguk on personal trips.Since the trip to Jeju was a professional commitment. The bodyguards traveled along with them on the private jet.