FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR | FOUND YOU

WIK

NON'S ADORABLE. Really. As if Wik is going to believe that Non, out of all people killed someone. He chuckles and reaches out to caress Non's hair just to piss him off, "nice try, Non boy, but I don't buy it."

Non steps away from Wik, crosses his arms on his chest, and leans against one of the bookcases before he says just one word, confusing the hell out of Wik.

"Thallium."

"What?"

"Thallium," Non says again, and for some reason, the look in his eyes makes the hair at the back of Wik's neck stand up. "It's a heavy metal. Extremely toxic. Extremely dangerous. Odourless, colourless, tasteless, pretty much untraceable in toxicology tests... a perfect weapon. Granted, it's pretty hard to get it, but if you know where to find it..."

"Alright, alright," Wik raises his hands in defence, "I believe you. You could easily kill me if you wanted to. But hey, no need to be so serious, Non boy, okay? I don't mean any of my teasing that seriously. I just, for some reason, love to see you lose your sweet boy composure. That's it." Wik can't believe he is really just explaining himself to someone. But he must say Non keeps surprising him. He must admit that even though Non seems to be the nice and harmless one out of the Kittisawat twins, he might actually be the more dangerous one. Well, the good thing is that danger has always been Wik's fateful companion.

"You are having fun teasing me?" Non asks.

"Well..." Wik nods, smirking.

"You do, hmm," Non moves closer and closer to Wik, until they are face to face only inches apart, and then Wik feels his body being shoved away, making him stumble a little from the unexpected movement, and when he looks back at Non, the boy is already sitting on the chair where Wik sat before, looking at him with a stoic expression, "I think I'm going to have fun too... watching you clean the mess you made." Non cocks his head towards the pile of paper and books still on the floor.

"Damn, okay, Non boy... I think I'm starting to like you," Wik chuckles and gets down next to the pile, getting ready to dig through all of it for the next couple of hours.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

NON

The last thing Non needs is for Wik to be interested in him. Non just wants peace... especially from this one Theerapanayakul twin. Non has no idea what does Wik want. He keeps acting like an asshole since the moment he and Kim arrived. It irritates the hell out of Non. Kim is fine. Kim is acting like a normal human being, respectful, kind... not annoying! And then there's Wik... the twin that tests the level of Non's patience any chance he gets. Non usually isn't like this. He doesn't let other people affect him this much. He is minding his own business or helping Chay to deal with his business. That's it. But Wik... gosh, Non can't help but react whenever Wik is teasing him. He just feels like he needs to fight back. Like he can't let Wik win. But that's stupid. He shouldn't entangle himself with Wik more than he already is. It's insane how worked up he is. God, he even told Wik about Thallium. The only good thing is that Wik didn't ask any following questions.