CHAPTER 1

On a cold freezing night me and Shriya thought to go to a club to refresh our mind as things weren't going quite smoothly

As we reached at the club we paid $5 to the taxi driver although the club wasn't too far from the company we both went to (for our interview) still the price was a bit high...
After payment we went straight inside and in a second a boy reached out for Shriya ( ofcourse she is so pretty plus she is like an ideal type for every single boy on this planet ) She just told me to enjoy myself and do not overthink and went with that idk scary and weird type of person he was like wearing a black shirt with a pair of shorts in this cold weather (like bruhhh). Although Shriya is very mature and patient still she is a like bit of a naughty type...
Well as I was just enjoying my drink a very cheap and lame boy cane towards me and started to force me to dance with him ( I hate every single boy on this planet idk why but ...) I somehow left him behind and sat at another place all the way across to my previous one (so that he couldn't find me) as I was drinking Shriya and her brand new friends came and asked for a toast I said why not as we were there for that reason so.... We drank too much accidentally! I was too drunk as well as shriya (her friends were gone) As we were just talking nonsense about each other Shriya's brother came his name is Asher he is not kind of the other creepy men he is sweet!
After that,all I remember is that he was trying to carry me but I just went straight to a stranger and kissed on his lips
**ahhhhhhhhhhh**
I hate myself because of this sh*t. Bro I never even hugged a man before and it was my first kiss!!!!!
Idk what happened after that but once I woke up I was freaking laying on a bed without my shirt on!!!!!!
I was horrified I didn't even knew who's apartment It was....
After I changed a man came inside and he said that he was a bodyguard (of whoo??that was my question) than he told me to leave and gave me some money I was not financially stable so I just took it and went out later on I got to know that it was one of the rooms in the club....
I was very scared and also curious because I didn't even knew who the man was I didn't even remembered his face!!!
"Hope you liked the 1st chapter enjoy!!"