Day Off

Tsunami: Hey, Moon, how are you?

Moon: *staring blankly into space*

Tsunami: *waves claw in front of her snout*

Tsunami: Uh...are you okay?

Moon: ...

Tsunami: Alright, WHO BROKE MOON!?

Tsunami: Moon, this is an important question, have you been on the internet recently? It breaks your mind and tears your soul in half, but it's also my main source of entertainment.

Sunny: It's not the internet. It's a new dare.

Tsunami: Oh, I should have known.

Sunny: Daredevil took her powers away and now she doesn't know how to function. 

Tsunami: Have you tried the internet?

Sunny: but you just said....nevermind. 

Tsunami: So, if Moon doesn't have her power anymore...who does?

Sunny: Well...

-----

*The Jade Winglet was in chaos...more chaos than normal I mean*

Turtle: *sobbing in the corner* The minds of other dragons are so violent. Please, take it away. Take it away! END MY PAIN. *Falls to the ground* Why is everyone thinking about killing our teacher? The homework is that bad, is it?

Qibli: *comes in* Turtle, I am having the best day of my life! By reading  everyone's mind I immediately know what to say to make them like me! I have A FAN CLUB! A FAN CLUB, TURTLE! Can I borrow your magic bowl?

*Qibli used the magic bowl to make copies of his earrings*

Qibli: Fun for all! *throws the earrings at his fanclub* 

Peril: I KNEW IT! 

Winter: Turtle, I am having the worst day of my life! It turns out, NOT EVERYONE LOVES ICEWINGS! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS! THEY ALL THINK THAT THEY'RE TRIBE IS BETTER THAN US! THE NERVE! 

Turtle: I just wanna be left alone.