chapter three: OH SHIT IT'S AN EVIL MAN

As the pipe bomb went off, they all fell back down, but luckily weren't hurt.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?? WHOEVER JUST DID THAT, SHIT'S NOT OKAY!" Mind yelled in rage.
In the distance he could see an evil man scurrying away. He must have done it! Mind IMMEDIATELY began to chase after him, with the other two and Miku following at a slower pace.
"GET BACK HERE, YOU JUST COMMITTED A FUCKING HATE CRIME! YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON THIS FINE DAY!!" he roared.
"It was a hate crime?" Soul questioned.
"He purposefully detonated a pipe bomb near us! That's definitely some sort of fucking hate crime!"
"Oh shit, what do you think they're hating us for??" Heart asked as he scrambled to keep up with the dangerous chase.
"I don't know why they're hating on us, but it has to stop. We did nothing wrong!"
Mind finally caught up to the evil man and tackled him to the ground. The evil man twirled his mustache and cackled.
"WELL WELL WELL!!" He said evily.
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?? WHY WOULD YOU JUST DETONATE A FUCKING PIPE BOMB NEAR US? WHO EVEN ARE YOU??" Mind shouted as he kicked the evil man in the stomach.
"THE EVIL MAN!!!!😈" The evil man said very killfully.
"YOU WANNA BE EVIL, HUH?? WELL LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE A LITTLE TASTE OF EVIL YOURSELF!"
Mind started to repeatedly punch the evil man in the face, which did hurt a lot considering his hands were mechanical. though this only further enraged him. He started to fight back by kicking him in the gut.
"HEY, OW! THAT HURT YOU BITCHASS MAN!" He then kicked evil man in the balls with all his strength.
"GRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Growled the evil man, violently. "YOU'VE REALLY GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO A PICKLE WITH THAT ONE, BUSTER!!!😡"
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, YOU JUST SET OFF A FUCKING PIPE BOMB BY ME AND MY FRIENDS! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU EVIL, MONSTROUS MAN." Mind kicked him in the balls again, which did manage to knock him back a bit.
Just then, they heard a gunshot. He looked back, and saw Heart, holding his trusty gun. He had shot the meddling man!
"HELL YEAH! FINALLY, YOU CAN BE USEFUL! Mind applauded. Soul and Miku just stared in confusion.
But unfortunately, the evil man still managed to keep going in spite of the bullet and tackled him.
"NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!!!" He yelled.
"GAHH-! WHAT THE FUCK, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TAKING THIS MUCH OF AN EFFORT FOR US TO GET HOME PEACEFULLY." Mind kicked the evil man away and punched him in the face.
The evil man got back up, and stomped his feet and smoke came out of his ears before kicking him once more.
"OW, DAMMIT..! CAN'T YOU JUST CUT IT OUT AJD GIVE UP?? WE'VE ALREADY BEAT YOU, YOU MISERABLE MAN. WE LITERALLY SHOT YOU, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL PUTTING UP THIS FIGHT???" Mind yelled at he kicked him in the face.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!" The evil man retorted as he ran off, back towards Heart and Soul. He tried to chase after him, but he wasn't fast enough. That motherfucker kidnapped them! Miku tried to help them, but it was no use.
"HEY, NO..!" Mind shouted.
"DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF HURTING EITHER OF THEM, YOU IDIOTIC ASSHOLE! I SWEAR YOU'LL BE DEAD IF YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!"
Him and Miku chased the evil man, but before they could catch up to him, he skedaddled into his comically small car, with a sign on it labeled "THE EVILMOBILE" and drove away.
"THAT'S IT, I'M DONE PLAYING THESE GAMES." Mind had had enough.
"COME WITH ME, MIKU." he walked to his own comically large vehicle, which was conveniently parked at the bottom of the cliff, with a sign on it reading the "MindTank".
"THAT FUCKER'S GONNA PAY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE END! IT'S FOOLISH OF HIM TO THINK HE CAN KIDNAP MY FRIENDS AND GET AWAY WITH IT WITHOUT FEELING MY WRATH. COME ON, LET'S GO GET MY FRIENDS BACK!" he shouted as he fired up the engine.
"HELL YEAHHHHHHHH!!" Miku exclaimed as she hopped into the vehicle.
"Alright, what do you say, Miku? Are you ready to stop this stupid, idiotic, evil man?"
"Yeah!" Miku replied, getting ready to unleash her Miku Miku wrath.
"LET'S GET THOSE ASSHOLES!" Mind started to drive the MindTank in the same direction the evilmobile had gone in, and quickly caught up.
"GRRRRR... NOT SO FAST!" The evil man exclaimed as he saw Mind and Miku rapidly approaching. He pressed a button, and it made a canon pop out of the roof, which started shooting giant sticky balls at them.
"OH, FUCK OFF." Mind yelled as he swerved to dodge the giant balls. "I WON'T HESITATE TO RUN YOUR SORRY EXCUSE OF A CAR OVER."
The evilmobile sped up, but so did the MindTank.
"YOU CAN'T OUTRUN MY FURIOUS WRATH. YOU CAN'T OUTRUN RHE MINDTANK, YOU FOOL!"
"FACE THE WRATH OF THE MINDTANK!" Miku cried as she prepared to fire a gun at the car.
"OH HELL YEAH!" Mind excitedly exclaimed. He readied a barrage of guns supplied in the tank's roof as it finally approached the evilmobile's tail.
"YOU'VE PISSED OFF THE WRONG VEHICLE, ASSHOLE!"
They both began to shoot rapidly at the evilmobile, when Mind sped up and attempted to slam the tank into the back of the evilmobile.
"LET'S SEE YOU OUTRUN THIS, FUCKER!"
But just then, right as the tank was about to hit it, evil man pressed a different button, which caused the evilmobile's wheels to instantly retract and a propeller to come out of the vehicle's roof. The propeller started to spin, and before they knew it, the evilmobile was flying off into the sky.
"OH NO, WHAT NOW??" Cried Miku, still trying to shoot them down somehow.
"Don't worry Miku... There's NO WAY I'M LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS BULLSHIT THAT EASY."
Mind started up the rockets that were attached to the back of the tank, which were hidden most of the time to avoid suspicion, causing the MindTank to quickly fly into the air, towards the now aviated evilmobile."
"NO WAY... THAT'S SO COOL!" Miku exclaimed, as she clasped her hands together with excitement. She'd always wanted to go on a plane, and this was close enough to make her absolutely overjoyed!
"YOU BETTER BE SCARED, EVIL MAN! YOU'RE FUCKING DONE FOR WHEN WE GET YOU!" Mind shouted at the evil vehicle, turned plane. But evil man didn't feel threatened in the slightest and continued to fly away as Miku grabbed a bazooka and began to fire at the evilmobile.
"YEAHHH, LET'S KICK MORE ASS!" Mind launched more missiles towards the evilmobile, with several of them hitting it. Miraculously, though, it managed to stay still, just shaking it and slowing it down at the very most.
"Wait..! Be careful, Soul and Heart are still in there!" Miku quickly realized, sounding concerned.
"Oh, don't worry, Miku! I've set the rockets to precision mode, so it'll only hurt the evilmobile itself. They'll be completely fine!" Mind reassured.
Miku sighed in relief. "Thank God..." She replied.
"That being said... KEEP FIRING, MAKE THIS FUCK FACE FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MINDTANK. WE WON'T STOP UNTIL HE'S FALTERED! HE'S GONNA KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF 'HATE CRIME' ONCE WE'RE THROUGH!" Mind proclaimed as he continued to rapidly fire some of the tank's strongest missiles, and accelerated the tank's speed even further, just about to catch up to the evilmobile. However, just then, evil man flew the evilmobile directly into an extremely difficult corn maze, which was floating in the sky. Mind and Miku flew into the maze after him, but the maze was so difficult that no matter how much they persisted, they couldn't keep up with the evilmobile and they lost his trail.
"YOU BITCHASS, I WON'T GIVE IN TO YOUR GAMES THAT EASILY!" He cried out into the distance, hoping the evil man could hear it, wherever he was. He started to shoot out missiles at random, flying at top speed, trying to somehow hit the evilmobile by pure chance. But even that wouldn't lead them to the strange vehicle, and after 5 minutes of flying around the maze, searching, almost the entirety of the corn walls were destroyed. Their chances of still somehow finding the evilmobile were bleak.
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME... HOW DID THAT MISERABLE FUCK GET AWAY FROM US?? We were on their ass just moments ago, and now they've surely escaped the maze! How the hell do we find them now??" Mind lamented in exasperation, flying around the maze one last time, though by now it was admittedly not really a maze anymore.
"Hmmm... We need to find his lair, and somehow get there before he does... But I'm not sure how we'd do that..." Miku suggested.
"That could work... But how the hell would we even find his hideout to begin with? I'm sure he doesn't just fuck around in some old guy's garage, you know. Nobody could have an advanced vehicle like that and a whole LAIR without a bit of money, he's probably a millionaire."
"We can look it up on Google??" Miku said as she got up and checked the tank for any damages.
"Ah, excellent idea, Miku!" Mind said as he opened Google on the MindTank's built in computer system, and searched up "EVIL MAN HEADQUARTERS." Though what came up shook him to his core.
"OH GOD..." He exclaimed.
"What's wrong??" Miku responded, fearful of what Mind had found.
"LOOK AT THIS, THAT ASSHOLE LIVES IN A FUCKING CASTLE!" he shouted in frustration and shock. "HE'S A DAMN BILLIONAIRE!"
"OH NO, WHAT SHOULD WE DO??" Miku cried as she rushed to see the screen for herself, seeing the monstrous, towering castle, which appeared to have numerous lines of defense. If they got lost in that corn maze there was no way they'd be able to successfully track down Heart and Soul without getting caught by the evil man.
"Hmmmm..." Mind mumbled, observing the photos of the evil man's castle.
"Oh, there appears to be an unguarded secret entrance in the back! We could probably get in through there, if we're stealthy."
"Well, I suppose it's worth a shot..." Miku sighed, slightly skeptical, but eager to just get this whole thing over with.
"Perfect. Now let's get that evil fuck." Mind replied as he fired up the MindTank's rockets and began to fly towards the castle at max speed.
"Get the missiles ready and wish for luck, Miku, we're gonna need it."