The Weak vs Yastuashi

A/n: Ok, so this is just a fight....

As the bell rings, Y/n charges towards the center of the ring with aggressive intent, immediately closing the distance. Yastuashi, known for his quick footwork and sharp jabs, tries to maintain his distance, circling to his left. Y/n throws a powerful left hook to the body, followed by a crushing right uppercut that catches Yastuashi off guard.

Y/n (in his mind): what was...

Yastuashi (in his mind):... that?

Yastuashi stumbles back, trying to regain his balance, but Y/n presses forward relentlessly. In a sudden burst of fury, Y/n lands a thunderous overhand right to the temple, sending Yastuashi crashing to the canvas. Mr. Takamura gets in between Y/n and the fallen Yastuashi...

Mr. Takmura: Down! Go back to a neutral corner.

The crowd erupts in a mixture of gasps and cheers as Mr. Takamura, the ref, begins the count. 

Mr. Takamura: One... two... three...

 Yastuashi, dazed but determined, shakes his head to clear the cobwebs and begins to rise. 

Yastuashi(whispering): Damn Brat...caught me off guard...

By the count of eight, he's on his feet, gloves up, signaling he's ready to continue.

Yastuashi: I'm ready to fight!

Mr. Takamura: Hmm... okay, box!

Y/n(in his mind): I never hit like that.... like that feeling....

Y/n looks down to his glove where the impact was made.

Y/n(whisper): I can win...

Y/n looks over at Yastuashi, who is visibly hurt and still shaken by the knockdown

Y/n(in his mind): I can actually win

Y/n wastes no time, storming back in with a barrage of body shots, attempting to finish the job.

 Yastuashi, though still shaken, starts to regain his composure, using his jab to create space and slow Y/n's advance. He dances around the ring, relying on his speed and footwork to avoid the Y/n's heavy blows.

Despite the knockdown, Yastuashi manages to land a few sharp counters, making it clear he's not out of the fight. Y/n remains aggressive, constantly pushing forward, but Yastuashi's resilience and tactical adjustments keep him just barely in the fight as the round progresses.

The round ends with Y/n just about dominating.... surprisingly....