The First Set Up.

A/n: From the dawn of time, it was the dawn of time.

3rd POV

Y/n starts to move away from the green dressed stranger.

Green themed stranger: Uh, Hey! Where are you going?!

Y/n: Sorry, but my folks taught me better than to accept powers from a stranger. Well, rather, it was candy, but still.

Green themed man: w-wait, can I at least get your name, young man? Surely, so I know who saved me.

Y/n: Well, I guess... it's Y/n l/n sir.... uh, well, I....  have to run now.

Y/n turns and goes running, and then gets out of view, rounding a corner. The green theme man ponders on the young man. The green man then goes and walks down the streets into vale and goes boards a bullhead. He hears all the people chattering about around him, knowing full well that they were chattering about him. He gets off the bullhead, going on the steps leading to a huge tower. He enters an elevator and enters a room with a singular desk and chair, with a huntress stacking papers with a telekinetic ability. She looks back and notices him entering the room.

The huntress: Professor Ozpin, I thought you'd be out for a lot longer.

Ozpin: Well, Glynda, I was hoping to see Pyrrah Nikos on my morning coffee trip, but something came to my attention.

Ozpin sat down in the chair, pulled into his desk, and immediately typed on his keyboard.

Glynda: What came to mind, professor?

Opzin: an interesting egg...

Glynda: an egg?

She goes over to Ozpin and looks at the screen hovering over...

Loading......

Loading......