Chapter 2

Jojo Siwa

"Our song hit 3 billion Jojo!!!" Lil Ricky yells from across the room, holding her phone high up.
"You are kidding right?" I stand up in disbelief.
"No, this time Im atcually not!"
"Oh my god 'Karma' hit 3 billion!!!" I yell as I start jumping. I cant belive this. All that hard work and pain I went through is having amazing results. I would have never belived this in million years!
I hug Lil Ricky, my producer. Everyone else in the room cheers. Im living my dream again. Since I droped 'Boomerang" everything went wuiet for years, and this. Im finally having my fame back up again. I quickly take my phone and enter tik tok. I need to thank my fans for this. I click on start the video and add a sound in the backround.
"Hello guys, its me Jojo! I wanna thank you all for 3 billion views on 'Karma'!!! I couldnt be more gratefull. Again thank you so so much and If you dont know what Im talking about make sure to check out the link in bio!!" I click end. I dont do much befoee I post the video. In what seems like second the video hits hundred, then ten hundred and after a half an hour we hit a million views. I decide to check the comments under the video, which usually a mistake. A lof of people commet congrats, some haters sneek in like usually, few questions and requests. But something that catches my eye is people requesting a collab with a famous singer, and It seems like a lot of people agree. I check out the singer they are mentioning, and Im suprised with results. Its Lorax. The best singer of 21st century. Why are they suddenly requesting a collab with him?? And why is that sounding like an good idea?