What's going through my mind

Clock: Five hours until you release the sequel.

Me: Crap, I gotta make that cover.

Voice inside my mind: I told you make it earlier, last week.

Me: I'll go make that cover. Or I could just use a pic of Herobrine until the main character is determined.

Voice in my mind: You need to make the cover.

Me: I also need to write the sequel, but you don't see me doing that.

Code Name: When are you going to quit calling me Code Name?

Me: When I release the book you're in.

Code Name: When are you going to do that?

Me: I dunno, it may take months, but they now know you exist, but they don't know who you are.

Code Name: Okay, so my *identity protection* goes out and *identity protection* the world while I do what? I *identity protection* it! Oh, so now I can't say anything about who the *censored* I am. I am the *identity protection* of *identity protection*, *identity protection* of *identity protection*, and the *identity protection* of the world.

Me: Well it's not my fault you listened to people and let them turn you into what you've become!

Code Name: You could've stopped me!

Me: I didn't flippin' know you! I found you after you did that, and you thought I was going to kill you!

Code Name: You did have a sword to my throat!

Me: I thought you would kill me, I know what you did! And I also know that people make mistakes so I thought "Well, he hasn't killed me yet, might as well give him a chance." So I freakin gave you one, and saved your life!

Code Name: Okay, look, I'm sorry I brought it up.

Me: I'm sorry that you can't be more patient.

Code Name: I may not be my *identity protection*, but I still have anger management issues. Hey, I've mentioned my father before, now you block it?

Me: No, I'm just messing with you. Anyway, we are far off topic.

YouTube: CaptainSparklez has uploaded another video.

Me: Ooo, I need to say this first. I will be slowing the update rate to once a week on Sunday. Sorry guys.

Clock: four and a half hours until you release the sequel.

Me: Shut up, I'm going to watch CaptainSparklez. Bye guys, sorry I'm making you wait longer but some people take months, and I'll try to update my books more evenly. That's it my Mcfurttleflews. I'll speak to you later.