Personal Update

Alright guys, my wonderful Mcfurttleflews you will be happy to hear...

First. I am writing again. "Yay." I told you last time to get out, they're not supposed to know you exist. "But I like it here." Fine, but if you start telling them things they shouldn't know you die. "You wouldn't hurt..." No, I said if you tell them things like that you die. "Okay, I won't say." Good. Anyway I am back and ready to roll with the books.

Second. 737. Wow. Can I actually write, is that a thing I can do? And you enjoy it? Wow. I am speechless. "That's a first." Yes, yes it is. Hmm, I think for now I will call you Bob. "Bob, seriously, what kind of a name is that?" That is what you will be known as until you make your appearance. "No, I refuse, you do that I leave." Yeah you're right, Bob doesn't work for you, how bout... "Luke." Okay, but people will get confused. "I know, I just wanna get back at him for what he did." He didn't do that. "Oh, that's okay, I'm not huge on that name either." I know we will call you... Wait for it... Code Name. "Really." Yep, you will be known as Code Name until you are placed with an actual name. I'm gonna give hint as to who you are too.

Hint 1- He has dark ruffled hair.

"Well if that doesn't sound like that sorry excuse for..." What are you getting at? "I'm just saying that reminds me of that backstabbing jerk that ab..." Alright, you're saying too much. Do you hate him that much? "Yes, he..." Say it in code so no one will understand. "He is the reason why things turned out the way they did." Oh, you know about that. "Yeah, she told me." Wow, wait. "What?" Is she here? "Yeah, but you'll never find her." Really.

Alright guys I've got someone to find and talk to so I gotta go, remember I will be writing again, hopefully I will continue Alkine's adventure soon ;) Have a wondrous day. See ya my beautiful Mcfurttleflews. Bye.