You have a different taste

-Who would have expected that even demons could be intimate with each other... or that being demons does not prevent her from falling in love... Perhaps Silvia was not aware of the meaning of love, but she feels attachment... desires... a strange feeling that makes her offer herself and her
body to... Without hesitation

Silvia, the most powerful celestial demon and ruler of the dimensional void

Silvia, the most powerful celestial demon and ruler of the dimensional void... the most seductive woman... she is 120 years old... a young age compared to a demon... in addition to the achievements she has achieved in such a short period... she is a great woman.
The strange thing is that she was obsessed with the bodies of young men... especially the handsome ones... extremely obsessed... seeking to seduce them and establish intimate relationships with them, but in reality she did not have any friendly feelings or love for them... _

Douma

Douma...the second oldest demon...he is 133 years old...the demon who embodied evil...he was an addict in his previous life...he inherited a love and appreciation for a woman's body from his father...he does not love women and considers them merely lust. Physically, in addition to the fact that he preys on women and eats them... This is what made him the most powerful demon... Not to mention that he possessed money and beauty... This will make many
women want him for them...

___________________________________________
There is no doubt that these two people are very suitable for each other....or we can say, they were made for each other...what would their first date be like? And what will the relationship be like? Intimate or sadistic? Both are sadists. I wonder who will impose his control in bed?

During Silvia's visit to the "infinity Castle" to check on the news of human demons... Heavenly demons and human earthly demons may be different, but they both face the same threat, which is the rays of the sun... Many demons have tried to fight the sun... but it remains the only obstacle to their immortality.

*Silvia enters the castle, her hands and clothes stained with blood. *

(It looks like she was devouring a feast before she was comme)

The sight was frightening, especially for modern demons, but it cannot be denied that her entry was luxurious... but it seemed that there was another person who was excited... not by her sudden
entry, but by her appearance.

Douma:Don't you see what this is, Akaza Dono... She's not what I was hoping for... a tall girl with a big ass... tight and prominent breasts... it seems through her tight clothes that her breasts are round, do you agree with me... Akaza Dono?

*Akaza is disgusted by Douma's lustful words. It is the exact opposite. He has an appreciation for women. He does not consider her just a piece of meat, as Douma sees. *

Silvia:It's been a long time, Muzan-sama... 80 years I think... It's unfortunate that you've been here for thousands of years and you haven't found the spider mercury... You couldn't even get enough information about where to find it... That's unfortunate

Muzan:*Tries to control his nerves* ...Well, that's really unfortunate.. What did you do?

Silvia: What I did do? ..oh pls we are not kids ،Do you think I will give you such important information so simply?
Mozan: If you do not have a nation to offer, then go ahead calmly without any problems...

Syivia: Oh come on, do you really think I would come to such a disgusting place for no reason? Don't you think I'm empty without any work? Because I came here and endured the hardships of the road, I certainly have a very important secret and you are aware of that. So be cooperative and do not make me use other methods and humiliate you in front of your satellites.

*Meanwhile, all the demons, including Muzan, were in shock at her insolence, but Douma saw something else in her: a strong, self-confident demon. He had admired her body curves at first, but now he admired her personality as well*

*Silence prevails until Silvia notices Douma's eyes on her. As soon as she saw his eyes, she realized his disgusting expression, but she liked it.*
Silvia:Oh, what are these looks, devil? *She says that sarcastically*

Douma:Excuse me, madam, but you are asking me for the impossible.. How can I block my sight from such features and curves.. I cannot stop imagining you in my arms in various positions.. You barely realize what I am saying.

*Silvia feels a little shocked by Douma's transparency... but everyone seems to feel that way... Mozan tries to silence him, but Silvia stops him..*

Silvia :You said you wanted me, second moon... Did you leave it to what you said or did you just throw out random words?

Douma:Oh, ma'am... my desire to taste the taste of your body is worth the sacrifice

*As soon as she heard the words, she felt a shiver in her chest... Then she approached him... Well, since you are insisting, I will allow you to try some free samples... You are the only one who gets this *

*Silvia takes Douma's hand and runs it over her thigh, then places it in the middle of her inner thighs... Oh, do you want to taste women's treasure? *
*Douma grabs her waist and pulls her tightly into his embrace, squeezing her inner thighs...then whispers in her ear...we should have a more private date, don't you agree? *He says this in a seductive voice*

_______________________To be continued _