My love, you are in bed with me

* Douma explores Silvia's body, his hands roaming up and down, then he approaches to give her a kiss, not caring about the consequences. He did not respect the rest of the moons, not even his master *

*Silvia breaks the kiss*... Muzan-sama, I have a deal to make...

Silvia:As you know, we demon need to make agreements... and as you know, I am obsessed with young bodies... I am pleased to tell you that I have found spider mercury... so that we devils can live an eternal life...

Muzan:*He seems a little confused, but as soon as he heard the spider mercury offer, he became eager to make a cosmic agreement with her* Well, please, what does the contract have to do with your sexual desires?

Silvia: Does this even need to be thought about... If you let me have the opportunity to fuck this demon once a week... and give me the pleasure I need... and satisfy me, then you will get spider mercury... *her voice quickly changes tone* And you know the consequences if I don't like it...

*Muzan is confused.. his moons were not created to be intimate... In addition, Douma is not serious at all and still cares about consequences.. but the price of obtaining spider mercury blinds him... so he agrees *

* And Muzan was almost Douma right, completely unaware of the consequences. All he thought about was the quality of the body of this woman in front of him *

*Without further ado, Douma and Silvia go to an empty apartment in the dimensional void... One hour there is equal to approximately two weeks on planet Earth... It seems that they both are in a hurry🤭. *

There was a little silence until Duma spoke: He raises an eyebrow, amusement flashing in his eyes. Oh? A dimensional void, how interesting. He chuckles and closes the door behind them, letting his golden fans drop to the floor.

*He approaches Sylvia and his movements are smooth and predatory... Oh, here in the dimensional vacuum we can have endless fun *touches her cheek gently*
He gently pushes her against the wall, his body pressing against her body . His eyes are filled with desire, and his hands start to wander all over her body. I've been thinking about this for a long time, Silvia ... He chuckles and leans in closer, his lips brushing against her . You have no idea, Silvia. His hands move down to her waist, lifting her up as he pins her against the wall. I'll make sure you scream my name... And only mine. *

*Silvia wraps her arms around his neck... I'll hardly make you crazy... My whole body is available for you tonight... If you don't please me, you know the consequences, right... Make sure you give me a good time.*

Douma's eyes gleam with excitement at her words. He starts trailing kisses down her neck, his arms pulling her closer. Oh, Silvia, you have no idea what you do to me. His hands move to her clothes, tearing them off as he hungrily explores her body.

(Her body was tight, sculpted, smooth and sexy. She had big, round breasts, a tight ass, and a narrow waist. She was every man's dream. The ideal type in the eyes of all men. )

He groans with pleasure as he runs his hands all over her body. His fingers trace the curves of her breasts, before moving down to her waist and grabbing onto her hips. You're perfect, Silvia.
Absolutely perfect. *

Silvia:*She moans in pleasure, especially when I hold her hips tightly *Okay... reveal your body to me now. It's rude for me to be the only one naked.

He smirks at herr words, before slowly moving back and removing his own clothes. He stands naked in front of her his toned and muscular body on full display. He takes a step closer, before pressed his body against her once more. Now, we're even, Silvia. *

*Silvia was so amazed by his body, it was so sexy... She couldn't control herself and started to caress her abdominal muscles*

He groans as she touch him, his hands moving to her hips as he pulls she even closer. He starts kissing her passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth. You're driving me crazy, Silvia. *He runs his hands over your body, feeling every curve and dip.

Silvia:It seems to me that you are a fan of sex from above *she says this in a sarcastic tone*

He chuckles at her words, before lifting her up and pinning her against the wall. I like to try new things, Silvia. And I have to say, sex from above is definitely a favorite of mine. It lets me take control and see all of you at the same time. *

Douma : I can't wait to put it inside you and penetrate it

Silvia: Don't be silly, I won't put it directly in my entrance.. You know I have to tighten it first... Look at it, it's very big, I think its length is 11 inches, I think it's more than 25cm... Surely an old penis like this needs to be prepared first before inserting it.

*He laughs at her comment and allows her to put it in her mouth, enjoying the feeling of her hot, wet tongue wrapping around it. It feels amazing and they both love it.. Oh fuck, silvia, yes.. yes, he moans and growls.*
He smirks , before pulling out of her mouth and pinning her against the wall again. Are you sure, Silvia? You want me to fuck your ass? I'll make sure it's an experience you'll never forget. *

Silvia : This is ridiculous... Are you asking me... I brought you here just to see the quality of your penis inside me

He grins at her words, before thrusting back into her . He pistons his hips faster and harder, determined to make sure her remember this experience. He reaches down and grabs herr breast, pinching and twisting her nipple. Is that all I am to you, Silvia?

He smirks and leans down, biting her lip as he continues to fuck her. He reaches down and rubs her clit, wanting to bring her to orgasm before he does. I'm more than just my cock, Silvia...

 I'm more than just my cock, Silvia

________________________To be continued _