Chapter Six

{WARNING THERE WILL NE EXPLICIT YAOI IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN SKIP THE PART...for my drowling yaoi friends...here you go. The chapter you've been waiting for.}
Levi's P.O.V
==========
Damn. Eren beat the shit out of that thot like there was no tomorrow. And I'm not fucking dumb,he loves me. I love him as well and I really think this is the time I can love him. But I have to know his fucking age or eles it would be considered rape. As we sat down on the coach watching some reality T.V show I come with the courage to ask him.
"Eren...I've been wanting to know...how old are you...?" I ask.
Eren looked at me with a half smile.
"Twenty-one years old." Eren answers.

"WHAT?! YOU LOOK SO YOUNG!"

"Heh...yeah." I see sadness in his eyes. Maybe I shouldn't have asked. I walk up to the kitchen and give him his alfredo he didn't finish that I heated up. Then I stand up waiting for him
(A/N: Levi is taller than Eren)

Eren's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see Levi with my Alfredo in his hand. I go up to him and try to grab it but he puts it above his head.
"Not until you fucking smile,brat." Levi smirked. Was I really not smiling? Oh wow. That doesn't mean I can't do a little tease.
"No." I say with a frown.

"Then I guess I'm going to enjoy this then~" He got a fork and was eating my Alfredo! I tackle him and we roll around while my beautiful food was protected. As we bumb against the wall he was on top of me and I was on the bottom as he knee was at least 4 centimeters from my dick. I blush by how close we are. Our lips were a finger length apart. As Levi comes close to me I start to panic and get out of the position. I was hard. "I-I'm going to go alr a bath..." I stuttered. Levi had eyes filled with disappointment. I rush to the bathroom and go into the glass shower and put the shower on cold. I look at my cock and see that the cold water wasn't working. Only option. Masturbation. I grab my cock and strock it up and down fast, fantasizing about Levi topping me. 'Look at this...' "Ah! Hah! Levi! Oh!" It wasn't enough. My ass was begging for attention. I put three fingers in my mouth making myself gag with the pleasure it felt. I put one finger in my anus fingering it hard then adding two. 'Look at your tight hole. Oh god I can't wait to get in there and ravish you.' "Levi~" I barely say drowning in pleasure.

"Called my name?" A very familiar voice says. I turn my head to see Levi--naked. His penis was huge! I wonder how it would be if it got hard. I moan at the sight of his cock, wanting him to ravish my ass until I couldn't take it. I crawl to Levi not in a seductive way but in a desiring lust way. I got to his ear whispering that made everything the best thing ever. "Ravish me. I love you Levi. Ravish. Me."
I look up and see him twiching. I go down to his cock and as it's already hard it rubs against my nipple. "Ah." I say faintly feeling my face hotter. Out of nowhere Levi is on top of me fingering me and sucking my cock. "Ah! Ah! Levi!" I semi-scream. Levi was the one that did it rough I suppose and I loved it.
"You a virgin?" Levi asks. I was shock that he askrd that question knowing I'm a stripper. I nod my head. "Then you must be glad I'm your first. I'm going in." I winced at the slight pain of his massive cock going inside me. It was so hot and I felt I was melting! As he got everything in he hit my prostate. That's to show how big his rod is. "AH!" He started moving slowly at first but now roughly. "You like it my love?" Levi asks.
"YES! OH GOD THERE! HARDER! UH! UH! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" I scream with pleasure. I could see a little smile from Levi as his sweat drips onto mine. It was like a dream but it was reality. The cold water now fells like warm water and the cold floor is like lava. Us both connected was the best thing ever. He flips me over in front of him. "Dammit your gourgous." Levi mumbles which maked me blush more. "Levi...I'm gonna cum soon!" I warn. He nods with agreement. With a intense thrust, we both cum at the same time. Levi plops on top of me as we panted like hounds. As we got our breath togather we look at eachother and gave eachother a kiss.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"Yes Eren. I'm in so in love with you." Levi says filled woth truth.

"Are we a couple?"

"I wouldn't have done this with anybody who wasn't my boyfriend." I blush to tht comment. Soon after a few moments of silence we clean ourselves. Or mostly Levi.
~*~
Third Person
v^v^v^v^v^v
Levi and Eren sleep in the big bed Eren on Levi's chest and Levi's arms around Eren. It was their lovley night. This bond might not be broken by their monopolize loves for eachother. The night was peaceful and quiet~