Chapter Seven

Levi's P.O.V

As I wake up all I feel is pressure on my abs and chest. As I look down it was my new lover and angel--Eren. He was sleeping so soudly with his little snores I couldn't resist it. I look at the clock: 6:50A.M. I kiss my love's forhead and head to the bathroom. I got to the tub taking myself a shower until I hear footsteps. I peek out of the glass window and it was Eren.
"Hey Eren. What do you need?" I ask him. He's hesitant at first but says the killing words,"I thought you left me." I bendy finger towards me telling him to come over to me. He slowly walks to me with a bashful face coming near the shower. I whisper into his ear and his whole face flushes and he takes off his clothes and steps into the shower with me.
''I'll never leave anybody that's mine. I love you my bratty stripper, don't you ever fucking forget that in your damn life. Now come in here with me and I'll shower you down with my love of kisses all kver your body."
~§~
We walk out of the hotel and stop at the café. I pecked Eren's lips and hugged him. "Levi..." Eren says.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"I'm not going to quit dancing as a stripper. I love the dancing of being free. I can't quit...but I don't want to dance nudely for other people." I was really sshocked and pissed that he was thinking about himself abd being selfish like the brat he was. But...I can try and be understanding. I was slient for awhile until a idea pop into my head. I smirk as Eren looks confused. "Hey you can quit stripping...but..." I start getting to the idea as Eren frowns up his beautiful face.
"You can become a dancer. Not for nudeity but a dancer to dabce. Such as a background dancer or a dancer that just shows how they dance." I concluded. Eren immediately had sprung ears of how happy he was. "And~you only strip for me~so you'll still me my bratty stripper. There some hiring at Littleton so hopefully you'll accept it..."
Eren was silent for awhile. Then had that bashful grin.
"SURE!" Eren says gleefully. I nod my head as I go to the gym in the hotel.
~*~
Eren's P.O.V
--------------------
I go to my job and try to build up the courage and go to my boss Erwin. "Uh...Mr.Erwin...?" I announce.
"Oh Eren come inside." Erwin says as I come forward to him.

"I um..."

"Yes?"

"I'm quitting." Erwin pulled a glare on me.

"Why are you fucking quitting?" Erwin said deeply.

"For my lover and I told you I was staying temporarily please don't bring any fussing. Goodbye." I reply. As I was leaving, my wrist was grabbed and my body slammed on Erwin's desk. "You're not going anywhere. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!" Erwin says insanely. Erwin rushs his hand down my dick and strocks it harshly.
"NO! ONLY LEVI TOUCHS THERE! STOP!!" I scream. I get slapped amd I scream again. Soon i feel big dry fingers in my anus...it hurts and...it's GROSS! I feel sick. I feel sick. I feel sick. I feel sick. "NO! HELP! ANYBODY! SOMEBODY! LEVIIIIIIII!" Soon the door busts open by a kick made by my co-worker....Armin. Wow. Then right behind him is...LEVI! "LEVI! LEVI! *Sob* LEVI!" I cry. Levi looks gloomy. He slowly walks up to Erwin. "So this is the lover that convinced you to quit? Little ugly if you as-" Erwin was cut if by a massive kick in the balls. Erwin crocheted down on the floor as he gets his fave kick over 10 times. As Levi finishes he picks me up and gives Erwin a agonizing glare. "Fuck around with my lover and I'll shot your dick off." Levi growled. I shiver by his words even though it wasn't targeting me but the wa he said it was scary.
"Short blonde stripper." Levi says as he turns to Armin. Armin jumps up. "Thanks." Levi continues. Armin gives a croocked smile as Levi and I leave the club. Levi was mumbling saying 'filthy bastard making mine dirty'. I smile and cling on his neck. "Thank you Levi." I say. He looks at me a nods. I feel so...safe.
We go to the hotel room and Levi pushes me on the bed. "I'm cleaning every dirty part he touched." Levi growls. I put my hand on is cheek.
"Whatever you do. Know that you're the only one that will touch me. Hold me. Make me feel complete. It's you." I tell him. He kisses me on my lips and pulls off my boxers.
~Time skip by two hours~
"Levi? How were you right on time?" I ask as I lay on his chest. He looks at me with a smirk. Oh his smirks~. "I was coming to the club to pick you up and I say that the little blond boy was trying to unlock a door. I go to him and he said he heard some screaming. Until I heard my nameI broke the door and there you have it." Levi say casually like it was no biggy. I smile and nuzzle on his chest.
"My hero~"

''My bratty stripper."

AGHHHHHHH IT WAS SO HORRIBLE ;A; WHY?!!?!?!?!?!? I THINK I MADE THINGS TO FAST!!! DID I?!?!!?! Anyway do you guys like my seme Levi? I really don't like uke Levi since his personality is basically dominance itself so...yeah. Also the one I dedicated the chapter on was the person that was mostly supporting me and has a really big heart. I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS TOO BUT SHE HELPED ME WHEN I THOUGHT MY STORY WAS CRAPPY! Anyway *bows like a professional* I hope you guys enjoyed even thouI think it's crap and I wrote 1,002 words for you.