Chapter 11

~*6 weeks later*~
Levi's P.O.V

"Oi! I'm off to work! Don't be late for your dance rehearsal!" I shout out to Eren as he was getting out the shower with his robe.
"Okay~!" Eren chimed. He came towards me and gave me a goodbye kiss. I feel heat on my face. Tch! Damn brat! I left and went to my car and drove to my job. Everything was going incredibly well and Eren and I had gotten to pay off the bills like it was nothing with the money we were getting. Eren had like,3 or 4 shows a month which brings in $1,200 or 1,600 dollars and I bring in 1,620 dollars a month making so I get $84,240 a year. Pretty good money as we live in our "fancy" apartment (as people would say) we're living a good life. I finally get to my job and go to my office. I see a stack of paperwork on my desk and sighed. "Che! Well the sooner I get this done the sooner I'll be with my shitty brat." I mumble. I start doing the paperwork in a flash. Seems that today's paperwork is easy as shit. No wonder they gave me this paperwork. I can be done with this in cheetah mode. I think to myself.
~4 hours later~
Done with the papers it was my lunch break. "I'm off to the small café down the street brats! Tell Petra to call me if anything comes up!" I announce to my employees as I walk out to the café. I walk inside and go to the front counter and about to order.
"Hello and thank you for choosing our cafe my name is Armin. What would you like to order?" Armin said as I stare at him with shock.
"Blondie..." I mumble. Armin immediately snap his head up looking at me.

"Eren's lover! It's been awhile since we broke that door to save Eren right?I bulit up the money to see Eren again am I'm so happy now that I see you! Hopefully I can see Eren soon!''

"Che. Yeah..." That memory is a pain in the ass to remember. Blondie was smiling like an idiot as I just stare at him. Akward silence grew so I just ordered a sandwhich. As I sat down in a table I quietly eat going through emails on my phone work related. After I was done I was heading to the trash can until my phone rang. I look at the I.D name
Petra...
"Hello?" I say as I picked up my phone.

"Yes. Levi." Petra say with a voice full of worry.

"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Eren is in the hospital. His friends say that he kept vomiting in rehearsal and couldn't get anything done."

"WHAT?!?! WHERE'S THE LOCATION?!" Everyone twisted their head to my direction especially Armin.

"Sina Hosptial. I'll cover for you on you today. Tell me if there's anything you need me to do. See ya." Petra hangs up the phone and I rush over to Armin.

"You still wanna see your best friend Armin?" I ask. Armin nodded his head eagerly.
"Then come with me..." I yank Armin's hand and storm out of the café. Dammit.
~*~
We finally got to Sina Hospital and dashed in there.
"Do you know where Eren Jeäger is?!" I ask-yelled at the receptionist. She types diligently and hits enter.
"He's in room 203A to your right sir." She replied. I n o d my head as a thanks and start running to the riim along with Blondie. As we finally get there I swing the door open seeing Eren on the bed smiling as he saw me. "Levi! ARMIN?!" He shouts.
"Hey is there anything wrong?" Armin asks.
"I don't know but they saod they'll come back with the answers. Anyway how--" Eren was cut off by the doctor coming in...which was apparently his father! I glared cold eyes at him and hovering over my lover.
"What's the problem..." I growled. Mr.Jeäger sighed and had a light smile. I was utterly confused when Eren smiled back. "It came to my mind that I was wrong for abandoning my child because of his sexuality. Although I don't agree I'll accpet you two. Unconditionally. This time. I already talked it over with Eren and he has forgiven me. Would you?" He explained. I still gave a cold glare but I nodded my head slightly. He smiled and looked at Eren.
"Eren...this is a little uncomfortable to say to my son but when was he last time you had intercourse with Levi...amd were you dominance or submissive? " The doctor asked.

"Well...for some reason I don't like being dominance so I am always the submissive. The last time we had sex was...three weeks ago. Why?" Eren replied. I was curious to know too. Armin also was into it. Mr.Jeäger gave Eren and I a piece of paper and one line caught our eyes in a flash.

Eren Jeäger is positive and has evidence in pregnancy.

"OH MY GOODNESS! LEVI!"
I just stare at Eren. I felt water on my cheek. What the fuck? I'M CRYING!?! I thought. Eren seemed to be crying as well.
"I'm going to be a father.'' Eren muttered.

OHHHH THINGS ARE GETTING AWESOME DON'T CHA THINK?! Anyway sorry if it was a little short but hopefully you guys a little glued :3. I might do another chapter today so be aware on your phones. I'm so happy! 627 views! Let's hope we get 650! Now shoutouts ~=[,,_,,]:3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~@Danimal75
&
~@Kryptonize
Hello~ Thank you Dani and Kry for voting ^.^ I looked at Kry's account. They do some good stories although I'm not fangirly for uke Levi some here may like it. If you do go to their account ^.^
Bye~ (☞゚∀゚)☞