Chapter 10 Found

That morning Peter decided to explore the island before everyone was awake. And to get this all off his mind. He had walked pretty far when he heard a rustling noise. He looked around, frozen in the place, "Who are you?" He gripped the hilt of his sword, unsheathing it.
He heard a loud yell and someone leaped out from the bushes. Their swords met.

Verity's pov
Ed and I had gone to collect more firewood when I heard someone coming up to me. I walked closer to whoever it was. I pulled out my sword and jumped into action.
"On guard! Stranger!" I yelled, clashing my sword against his.
We fought for only a moment until our eyes met. It was Peter.
"Verity!" He cried, tears streaming down his face, he wrapped me in his arms. He held me so tightly like he never wanted to let me go.
"Peter, what are you doing here?" I asked, hugging him just as tightly as me.
"We thought you and Edmund had drowned," Peter replied, playing with my hair, he squeezed me tightly, "I don't ever want to lose you again. Neither you nor Ed."
I pulled away, "Where are the others?"
"Sleeping," he said, wrapping a strong arm around me. I leaned against him, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I've missed you all so much," I replied, "And it was only two days."
"It was the worst two days of my life," he told me.
"Verity!" Edmund called, "Where are you?"
"Here!" I shouted.
He came up to me, his eyes fell on Peter, "Pete!" He exclaimed, his eyes were shining.
"Ed," the two brothers hugged; Peter grabbed me, holding both of us close.
"I'm glad you two are safe," Peter said, still having an arm around both of us.
He led us back to their camp; our sisters cried with joy when they saw us coming, running towards us.
"We thought you two were dead!" Cried Ruth, as we hugged.
"Well, I didn't think so," Lucy grinned, "I just know you two were alive."
Susan gave me a big hug, "Verity, I'm so sorry. Perhaps Peter and I were a bit too hasty. We should have let you make your own decision."
"It was my fault," Peter placed a hand on my shoulder, "I hurt your feelings that day. I don't care if you write. Write all the books you want."
I threw my arms around his neck, "Thank you, Pete!"
He laughed, "Of course, it will help other nations to trust Narnia, your writing is made for that."
"I agree," I turned around and there was Armand."When are you going to write more? As I told you before, my dear sister is getting impatient, and so am I."
"Well, first I want my siblings to read my first book as they haven't," I answered, "And for the Narnians to read it too."
Armand kissed my hand, "It is wonderful to have you back, my queen."
I nodded, "Well, I'm glad to be back. Aslan kept his promise, as he always does."
I looked over at Irvin, who had a look of envy in his eyes. I sighed, what could I do? Two men who really liked me, but I didn't like them. As for Birsha and Alaric, Aslan had kept this promise he'd keep the other