🏞️Chapter 26 | Bonnie's Nightmare🏞️

*In the middle of the night, while everyone is asleep, Bonnie was just sleeping until she started to have a bad nightmare, she kept tossing left and right as she whimpers a bit.*

Bonnie: *Immediately gets up fast and gasps* !!!!

Bonnie: *Slowly tears up* .....

Bonnie: I...it was just a dream...*Slowly starts to cry*

Odette: *Hears someone crying and slowly wakes up* ....?

Odette: *Realized that the crying is from Bonnie* !!!

Odette: B...Bonnie...? Is everything ok?

Bonnie: N-no...I'm not fine....*Looking at Odette with tears in her eyes*

Scott: *Slowly gets up and hears Bonnie's crying* Bon-Bon...?

Bonnie: *Slowly looks at Scott with tears* .....

Peng: *Groans and tries to go back to sleep* ....

Scott: *Notices Bonnie's eyes are filled with tears* Another nightmare?

Bonnie: *Nods yes* .....

Scott: *Gets a bit closer and kisses her forehead*

Odette: Scott...Is she ok?

Scott: She's ok, Odette.But...Bonnie has been having some nightmares about her past.Which is why that i'll ask someone to get rid of these bad nightmares that Bonnie has been having....

Odette: I see...she's not the only one who suffers bad nightmares and flashbacks.I suffered from PTSD from my abusive dad and my possessive ex boyfriend, a few years ago, I sometimes get nightmares from my past until...

Odette: Most of my nightmares were gone but I still get flashbacks though...but not that much.

Scott: Oh my gosh....Odette, I am so sorry that you have to go through all of that...

Bonnie: *Slowly lays on his chest and slowly goes back to sleep as she calms down* ......

Odette: It's ok...it was just all in the past....*Slowly lays back down* 

Odette: We should go back to sleep...I heard that we are going somewhere that Vaiana has been talking about.

Scott: Yeah... you're right. *Lays back down and goes back to sleep*

Bonnie: *Sleeping on Scott's chest* Zzzzz.....

Odette: *Slowly goes back to sleep* Zzzzz.....