🫧Chapter 46 | Talking About Mizuko's Powers🫧

Nezha: Hey Mizuko? Can I ask you something?

Mizuko: *Looks at Nezha* What is it, Nezha?

Nezha: What kind of powers do you have??

Mizuko: I'm the the elemental master of water and dragon while my twin, Mayumi is also the elemental master of water.But she's also the elemental master of Energy.

Mizuko: Turns out...When I unlocked my dragon powers, Mayumi was so jealous that she changed when I got all of the attention.I was like 10 years old when I unlocked my dragon powers.And now...It's possible that she wants to...you know...

Mizuko: Stealing my dragon powers.

Blossom: So that's why Mayumi went insane.

Mizuko: I mean...When you put it that way, yeah.

Odette: Mayumi is SUCH A BI-

Barley: *Covers her mouth* 0_0.

Barley: Uh....Odette, you know I love you but...There's like younger children here, including Jake and Neytiri's kids.

Odette: *Blushes a bit while looking at him* 0\\\\\0.

Angelina: *Saws Lightning that is getting closer* ?!

Angelina: *Saws a portal gate that wasn't far away and saws Wojira coming out of the portal* !!!

Angelina: *Gasps and turns to the others* Mayumi's here...Including Wojira!!

Ian: WHAT!? We don't have a plan!

Neytiri: *Grabs her weapon*  We don't need a plan! We need to stop Wojira now!

Lloyd: *Sighs and looks at Mizuko with a worried look on her face* 

Mizuko: ......