Chapter 29 | Flying To Awa'atlu Part 2

Mizuko: *Her hair is down but she didn't have any buns on her hair while looking at the Sea* ....

Lloyd: *Looking at Mizuko and her hair as he blushes a bit* .....

Nezha: *Holding Minami and looks at Jake Sully* .....

Nezha: Awa'atlu should be close, right?

Jake: Yes, we are getting close to Awa'atlu.The people of Awa'atlu will realized of me and Neytiri.

Kekoa: Wait....My siblings never went to Awa'atlu in our lives before.But I feel like that this other clan is going to know that we are strangers and possibly...trespassing their territory, like you know....

Kekoa: Their home?

 Neytiri: Then me and Jake will explain to them that you guys are not the bad guys or part of the sky people.

Maila: Let's just hope that we can just try to reason to Mayumi instead.....*Her necklace starts to glow* 

Benthomaar: *Notices that her the water amulet is glowing* !!!!

Benthomaar: (Mind: The water amulet is glowing! But...it's glowing purple and blue? That's weird...)

Mizuko: *Doesn't say anything* ......

Eleanor: *Saws an island* !!!!

Eleanor: Hey guys! I think there's an island that are REALLY close! Isn't that this...Awa'atlu?

Neytiri: Yep.That's Awa'atlu.Welcome to the home of The Metkayina Clan.

Mario: Whoa...The island looks so big!

Mirabella: I agree!! I've never seen an island like this before!

Blossom: Yeah! Who lives here in this island??

Jake: The Metkayina Clan.I'll tell them that they can help about finding about Mayumi's evil plan.

Blossom: That's great!

Maila: *Doesn't know that her water amulet is still glowing* ..........