Chapter 32: The Talk

In Armaan's room, he came with Tara and took her to the sitting area in his room where no one was allowed, not even his siblings as that was his private place...

He made her sit on the sofa and gave her water and sat beside her, after she drank water, he took that glass and placed it on the table, then he took her hand on his...

Armaan: Now speak...

Tara: Errr... (look at him with questioning eyes as she was in her thinking zone whole time)

She came back to her senses and looked at her surroundings and then at Armaan with confusion...

Armaan: see you didn't even know where you are now, anyways tell me what you want to talk to me... (concerning)

Tara: how...how did you know that i want to talk to you... (while looking at him)

Armaan: I know you Jaan... (with his husky voice)

Hearing this Tara became a little emotional and turned towards him in a sitting position and slid her arms around his torso and kept her head on his chest, in short hugged him and he also hugged her tightly pulling her close to him more and more because she was his peace...

When this happened, he did not know but he only knew that she became his peace which he did not get from a few years...

Armaan: what happened Tara...

Tara: hmm, actually I...I have to go to Delhi tomorrow... (with pout)

Armaan: for how many days? (with calm voice)

But his heart was beating fast as he did not want to hear for many days because now, he could not imagine one day without meeting her, in fact he did not want to stay away from her for a second...

Tara: For 5 to 6 days or maybe a week as the event was very big so we have to go there... (with sad face)

In all these conversations with him they did not leave each other for a millisecond but with every second they were hugging each other tightly...

They both love each other but did not realize that now, all they knew was that they could not stay away from each other...

Armaan: Is it important to go there? (with low voice)

Tara: hmm, but I don't want to go... (with sad face and slowly coming out of the hug but not fully and look at him)

Armaan also looked at her and he clearly understood what she wanted to do so he just kissed her on her forehead...

Armaan did not want to let her go there or away from him, but he knew that this job was very important to her so she couldn't avoid going like this anywhere...

Armaan: Jaan, I also don't want you to let go of me, but it is part of your job, and we will talk to each other on a video call daily, hmmm... (cupping her face and making her understand)

Tara was looking at him with sad face but when he used 'Jaan' she felt that her heart started to beat fast and she was feeling very very very special because whatever she knew about Armaan, he was not like some Babu, Sona person so whenever he used that d-word her heart went on cloud nine and started to beat in excitement and melt in any situation...

Tara: Okay but...

Armaan: but? What?...

Tara: I will miss you there... (with pout)

Armaan smiled and again took her in a tight hug and hid his face on her crook of neck with close eyes like he was inhaling her fragrance and stored that for some days and Tara also did the same as she did not want to miss his smell...