Chapter 36: Culprit and The Secrets

Parking lot of the hospital, Armaan was standing there and thinking something, but Abhimanyu shook him, and he came back to his senses...

Abhi: I already told Vivek, he will soon find the person, I mean truck driver...

Armaan: I know Abhi, I was thinking about who is trying to harm Tara, because no one knows about her being my fiancé...

Abhi: You are right Bhai, but for that we have to find the person who try to kill Bhabhi maa... (gritting his teeth)

Armaan just hummed and suddenly Abhimanyu's phone ping, so he saw that it was a message from Vivek...

Abhi: Bhai I think we should go, you know where I am talking about...

Armaan: hmm

Then they went from there with bodyguards as always, they reached one abandoned building, Armaan came out of the car in his glory and his whole demon changed, he started to walk with his dangerous devil attitude which was known by only some of his trusted people, behind him Abhimanyu and guards walked...

He moved into the building and took a lift to go to the basement, as he reached, he went and took his seat and sat like a king on that and Abhimanyu stood on his right side...

His culprit was tied on the chair in front of him in a pool of blood as his men beat him a lot, so he was in his half-conscious state...

Armaan gestured to his men, and he understood, he took the bucket full of ice water and threw it on him, he jerked and started to look here and there, but his gaze fell on Armaan, and he was horrified as he knew who Armaan was...

Armaan: I will ask you only one time and if you don't answer then be ready for something... (smirkingly left his sentence)

Hearing this his culprit gulped and started to shiver, but he did not understand why he took him here, but he didn't have the guts to ask...

Armaan: Who asked you to do an accident this morning... (took his gun and started to play with it)

So guys, the person was the truck driver who caused Tara's accident in the morning. Vivek found him with the help of a CCTV camera which was on that street as it was a narrow area so for safety purposes, it had CCTV cameras...

Hearing this question, the driver started to sweat and shiver more and more, but he knew he had to answer him otherwise he would kill him...

Driver: si...sir...i...I got a ca...call to...to do tha...that acci...accident..., he had the...the details of that madam so he sent me that and gave me 50...50 thou...thousand ru...rupees...

Armaan: who was that... (gritting his teeth)

Driver: i...I do...don't know hi...him..., he sent the mo...money by co...courier... and called me fro...from private nu...number...