15: Buy A Dress

YN POV ~

Today was weekend and also the collaboation party. But I'm lying upon my bed just thinking that who is that third person and what is his benefit by Mr. Jeon Minjoon defeat ?? Jin oppa knows about this because my mother used to talk with his mother. 

The relation of both of our families was good. Even though his family was the one who helped me at my hardest time but still what a father can do there is no one who can do like him. *sign*.

Suddenly someone knocked at my door, I closed my eyes pretending like I'm sleeping. Someone came inside, and sat on the bed near me. He was Jin hyung because Taehyung never do that. He caressed my head. 

"I'm sorry YN I also want to stay with you while you were fighting with your worst part of life. But the situation wasn't good I tried to make my mom understand but Mom wants me to look and to take care of my sister. I'm really very sorry, I know that you tried to call me but my mom never gives me that because she thought I missed you and will try to come to you."

"And that is why I never wanted to show you my this face. Because I failed as a brother. Even if we are cousins but I take you as my own sister." He was getting too much centy now i opened my eyes slowly, his eyes were filled with tears. Yess he is emotional like this.

"Good morning bun" He said and rub his eyes. "What happen oppa??" i asked 

"Nothing, You still sleep alot. I know its weekend but still."

"Sorry I forgot to ask but How is Yuna now ??" I asked just wanted to know Yuna is his lil sister.

"Actually she left uss, she died...." 

I looked towards him in disbelief. "I'm sorryy." 

"She was sufferening from Pneumonia and can't fight."

I was silent and don't know how to react. Someone open the door.

"Did she waked up ?? She is realy a sleepy a-..." Taehyung came inside without knocking. He never do that.

"Ohh sorry for inturrupting guys but the food is getting cold."

"Oh yess come I made the food today." Jin oppa said he is really the god of dishes..

AU POV Timeskip ~

Jin went to do some work he didm't mention it and Yn did not asked and Taehyung went to his gaming platform as he is inventing some games and all. 

You just completed a kdrama which was amazing and eat ramen 

"yahh I missed these days. As I am all free today. After when I got fainted in the parking lot Jungkook stopped giving me other work just some work which I had already completed. Should I have to try that one black dress ??? "

Yess I have one black dress which Taehyung gifted me on my birthday. She opened her cupboard and looked for it and finally found that hanging. She happily opened it but " What. the. fuck.???" That came from her mouth and now she was crying mentally looking at her dresss which was torn, A big one. 

"How am I supposed to wear it.??" It is 4:30 in the evening already. She decided to go to the nearby market as soon as possible, She grab some money wore her shoes and hold the door knob to open it but her phone rang looking at the caller id her heartbeat got fast.

"Why is Jungkook calling ?? Don't tell me I'm forgetting something'

You tried to remember yesterday's talk between you and Jungkook When he drop you in front of the gate of your apartment.

FLASHBACK ~

You closed the car's door and thanked to him. "Thank you Mr. Jeon." You was about to leave cuz you were already feeling sleepy. But he stopped you by calling your name.