𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

its 5 am I didn't sleep at all. he's everywhere, when I close my eyes, when I sleep when I just zone out, everytime im not distracted by something I always see him, its like he's haunting my mind. I also couldn't sleep because of the dumbasses downstairs, they've been blasting music since 2 am after that, Dominic went home. 

  my mom barged into my room, she came over to my bed 'hey darling, where going to eat soon lets go.' she tried hugging me 'mom.. please dont touch me, and I really dont wanna eat something' I mean I did but, I didn't want to, I had no appetite. 'but darling, Matteo said you didn't eat anything last night.' why won't she leave me alone 'mom, im not hungry understand that please, I just wanna be left alone' 'non rispondere, va bene? Bene, ok, preparati per la scuola, ok?' ("Don't talk back, okay?" Well, okay, get ready for school, okay?) "va bene, qualunque cosa" (okay, whatever) then she walked out of my room. and then I got ready, I really didn't care what I was going to wear but I at least have to look presentable, because I do have a reputation to keep

this is the outfit I was going to wear, I think it was going to pretty warm, 'hey Siri, what's the weather today?' instead of Siri, I got a new message 'ping!' another message? wait didn't I block this 'unknown number'? I clicked on the message an...

this is the outfit I was going to wear, I think it was going to pretty warm, 'hey Siri, what's the weather today?' instead of Siri, I got a new message 'ping!' another message? wait didn't I block this 'unknown number'? I clicked on the message and a video started playing of me with Vlad in that room, my brother came barging in my room 'val I've been calling you to come downstairs. for like 10 minutes? come down you hippo' I stood there frozen with my eyes glued to the screen 'oh uhh, yeah ill be there' I turned off my phone, 'whats wrong?' he asked 'oh its nothing' 'oh whatever, okay come' my heart was in my neck. what the fuck? how does he keep getting my number, I thought I blocked him.

I went downstairs 'hey mom, dad, were where you guys all night?' 'honey we are working, where do you think all this money is coming from?' gosh it was just a question 'okay..' " he honked his car for like 5 times right now 'MATT, I swear im coming, shut your car up!!! 'well hurry up?' I swear cant he just wait? 

we almost arrived at the school, my first period was social studies, It's a field which deals with human behavior, relationships, resources, and institutions. it isn't really my best subject but its still a good one 

'VALIIII' 'RORYYYY' aurora is my best friend I haven't seen her since last week because she was sick, ugh how dare she? 

'which classes do you have?' I asked 'hmm, socia-''ugh we aren't even in the same class, how annoying' 'and how dare you leave me alone last week,, I had to be with.. mia' I said 'speak of the devil' Mia walked over us 'hey girls!! what did you guys do on the Weekend?' oh. Rory said 'I was so sick I couldn't even get out of bed' she laughed 'valencia?' Mia asked me 'Valenciaa?!' I zoned out. 'huh what? im sorry girls!  I went to a club with my brother' 'jealousy is kicking in right now, why didn't you invite me? what the hell girl' aurora said, I didn't even want to go 'u-uhm, i was with my brother-'  that mia HAS THE FATTEST crush on my brother, its annoying, 'wait, you're brother? Did he talk about me? what did he say?' Mia said, 'oh yeah he didn't even think about you, he met a girl there and went to her place, then I went h-home, yeah home.' 'how dare he?! whatever he was probably thinking about me!!' then aurora started speaking again 'girl not every man wants you, oh yeah and its time to go to class, Mia what class do you have?' I was getting irritated by Mia 'oh, I have chemistry, bye girls!!' 

as I was walking I looked behind me and I saw Dominic 'bastard' I mumbled under my breath, he started to catch up and said 'bro, why did you go to the club with ur brother?' he touched my arm to tell me to stand still, 'dont touch ME Dominic' . 'goddamn, oh okay dont be so rude I didn't even do anything, see this is why nobody likes you you fat ass' am I that fat? 'do you think im fat?' 

'what?' 'do you think im fat? 'uhm well.. ye-'

flashback

'goddamn you feel so thigh-'

end flashback 

'hey man I gotta go, just dont come near me' I said on the verge of tears as im running to the bathroom to fix my makeup and stop crying, I checked if someone was under the stalls and there was no one 'why am I like this?' 'this is all my fault, if I didn't let that man near me I would've been okay.' and then I got out, and no one was there, i out a relieved sigh until I saw the time, my lesson started at 7:45.. its 8:06, fuck! I ran to my class as quick as I could, and 'Ms.Russo' and I am caught. 'why are you late?' oh fuck I didn't think of an excuse. 'I felt really sick in the morning, so I woke up later than usual 'thats no excuse, but I'll let you go off with a warning, next time ur going to the office to get a note that ur late. understood? "yeah okay, it won't happen again. I promise.'

as I sat down I noticed Dominic in the corner off my eye, I gave him the "what the hell do you want?" look, and he just scoffed and went back to listening to the teacher and 'Valencia. 'Who was the first female prime minister of the United Kingdom?' uhm who was it again? 'Margaret Thatcher?' 'correct, but next time.. listen to the lesson' whatever. I took my laptop out of my backpack, I just opened it and and just layed down on my desk and slept, after what felt like 5 minutes, I felt someone shaking me up and it was Dominic 'you should be so happy I actually woke you up hippo' 'class already ended?' 'yeah? anyways im going to the cafeteria' he slammed my laptop hardly. 'dude stop, you're going to break it you bastard!' 'whatever idiot' he rolled his eyes and walked away. 'I hope you slip and fall and fucking break ur neck you stupid idiot' 'okay??' he screamed back  and walked away, after he went I started to pack all my school and headed out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria, I went to grab a juicebox from my bag while I headed over to Aurora. 'heyy, aren't you going to get some food, val?' 'oh no, im not hungry' 'ohh okay! Me and Lancier where in the same class' she said, 'lucky??' I said in a funny jealousy tone 'im  Dominic is in my class. I fell asleep in the class and at the end of the lesson he shook me up' 'ohh, I feel bad for you, you're in the classroom with Dominic.' 'yeah.' the bel rang and me and Rory went to class.

✎1276

omg guys this is the longest I wrote, sorry if it was longggg

-lia♨︎