Home

My group arrives at the hotel we are staying at and I'm put into a room with Ace and them.  We pick our beds before going to the lobby to see what we are going to be doing here. 

"Okay since we are staying here for two weeks we have a lot to get through. First thing in the morning tomorrow, we are going to drive to the town and stay in different Airbnb's where Y/n, Ace, max, Crystal, Valentina and Grayson grew up so hopefully they'll show us around. In addition to that we will be going to school there for a day to see what it's like growing up in an Australian school and how it works. Don't worry, while we're there I'll give you guys plenty of time to explore and see what the town is like. For our second week, we'll be going back to our hotel and we are going to watch AFL which is a sport famous in Australia and it stands for Australian Football League and no it's not like American football I'm pretty sure. After we'll explore the city and stuff like that, nothing too special but anyways have fun and goodnight guys."

"YES ARE WE WATCHING THE CARLTON VS COLLINGWOOD GAME?" Grayson asks.

"Yes, that is the game that we'll be watching." 

"UP THE BAGGERS" I scream

"Yeah cmon guys up the baggers mate!" A random stranger says as they walk past us.

"NAH UP THE PIES." Ace says

"HELL NAH" I say back

We continue bickering about which AFL team is better before realizing that the other students have no idea what the hell we are talking about so we explain to them what we are saying.

"Oh..right basically people say up the (their team) to show like what team they support and it basically means like that their teams gonna win, i don't really know how to explain it you'll just catch on."

Everyone's faces still looks confused but I don't care and I head to my room before Victoria runs up to me. 

"Hey, Ace and them are coming to the girl's room to hang out. Do you want to come?"

"Uh yeah sure, I'll be there." I say before giving her a light smile and going into my room. I mean Ariana and her friends seem pretty chill and look like they would be fun to hang out with and plus I'll be with my friends so it'll be fun. Before I go to them I call my mum to tell her I've landed and ask her how she is and sounds to me she's having a great time with Jessica. I walk out my room but realize that I don't know which room is theirs so I give Ariana a quick text to ask her which what number they are.

Y/n: hey ariana, i forgot to ask victoria what room you guys were in so what number are u guys?

Ariana. : oh right, we are room number 209

Y/n: swt ill be there soon

Ariana. : see u soon :)

I start to walk over to room 209 and when I get to the door I can already hear them all in there. They're pretty loud so I knock on the door hard. The door swings open and I see Ariana standing there with wine in her hand. 

"You're a wine girl, huh?"

"Correct, wine is my absolute favorite!"

I chuckle and she lets me in. I see Ace sitting next to Courtney which I suspected since they have been getting close recently. I dap him, Max and Grayson up and then saying hi to the girls right after. I decide to sit on the couch that nobody's sitting on because they're either sitting on the bed or the floor.

"Yo Y/n, do you want a beer?" Max asks m

"Yeah fo sho."

He chucks me a beer and I open it and take a sip. I see Ariana walking over to me and she takes a seat right next to me.

"I didn't know you drink beer."

"Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me."

"I guess I'll just have to stick around and find out then."

After she says that she lays her head on my shoulder and I put my around her. We get comfortable and sit there for around 10 minutes just talking until Victoria suggests something.

"LETS PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!"

We all agree and put our names on paper into two separate hat, one for the boys and one for the girls. I got put into the boys hat cause like of my situation which everyone already knew anyways. The first two names picked out of the hats were Ace and Courtney and they went into the closet that was in the room. After 7 minutes they came out and you could tell they kissed because of the way they looked and they both were blushing. Anyways it was my turn to pick some ones name out of the hat. I put my hand in the hat and start feeling for a paper to pick. I pull my hand out and open the paper. After I see who it is, I smirk before saying who it is.

"Ariana."

Everyone starts smiling including Ariana. We walk into the closet and stand there for a few seconds before I speak up.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to by the way."

But instead of replying she grabs me by the shirt and connects our lips. I kiss back almost immediately and it was like our lips molded together. I could taste her sweet lips and she put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her hips and smile into the kiss. Shortly after I swipe my tongue on her lip, asking for entrance and she doesn't so I grab her ass which makes her let out a slight moan which gives me the opportunity to explore her mouth. We do this for what seems like forever until oxygen becomes a problem for her. While she catches her breath I start to move down to her neck and leave some hickeys. I find her sweet spot and she moans. I repeatedly suck on it to leave a dark hickey. I pull away and smirk at it before we hear a knock at the closet door. Great what cock blocker but it's whatever. I open the closet door and help Ariana out. When she steps out, I can finally see her and she looks flustered. I hold her hand and bring her over to the rest of the group while they all give us looks which means they know that we basically had a full on make out session. Before we could continue the game we all agree that it's getting late and we should  head to sleep. I go up to Ariana before we leave and tell her I'll talk to her tomorrow. We go to our room and get ready to sleep because we are going back to our home town first thing in the morning. I'm about to close my eyes when I hear someone's voice.

"Hey guys, are you scared to go back tomorrow morning?" Grayson asks.

"Kind of I can't lie I haven't seen everyone in a bit." I say back

I stare at the ceiling thinking about the gang i left before living in America and all my old friends. I'm excited to see them cause I miss everyone so much and how my life was in Australia. I get lost in my thoughts before drifting off to sleep.