See You

Leorio and Kurapika were happy to have survived the expedition to the Dark Continent. The Phantom Troupe had been completely wiped out. All Kurapika had to do was to get his family's eyes from the 4th Prince of Kakin. He had nowhere to stay for the time being. Leorio offered him to live with him. Two months had passed since that offer. They had finished moving and were living together...

Kurapika was working on the Kakin Princes. He put tons of papers on the table. One by one, he started jotting down the important parts in another notebook. Leorio sighed. He put down the coffee he had made for him and sat down next to him and watched him.

Leorio was watching him silently. Hours passed in this way. The bruises under Kurapika's eyes were coming to the fore. His eyes could barely hold up anymore.

Leorio:...can you take a break now? Because you really look like you're dead...

Kurapika: I'm not done yet.

Leorio cared more about Kurapika's health than Kurapika did. Even though it bothered Kurapika, he kept quiet about it.

Leorio got angry and took the empty glasses to the kitchen and washed them. His mind was still on Kurapika. It made him sad and angry that he wouldn't listen to him. He cared a lot about his friends because of his past traumas...

 *When Killua returned home, Leorio opened the 12-ton door by himself (Information from the manga)
 *When Kurapika got sick with a fever in York New, he didn't get up for 3 days.(Hunter x Hunter 2011 ver.)
 *Gon almost became president of the Hunter's Guild when he fell into a coma(Hunter x Hunter 2011 ver.)

*While the mafia was competing against Gon during arm wrestling, Leorio picked Gon up and arm wrestled the mafia boss. (Information from the manga)

*When he locked Gon in his bars in the first episode, Leorio saved him even though he didn't know him very well. They almost missed the ship. (1999 ver.)

Even these examples proved how much Leorio cared about his friends...

When Leorio went back to Kurapika, he saw that he had fallen asleep with his head on the table. Leorio chuckled to himself and picked him up and laid him on the couch. He sat down where Kurapika was sitting. He looked at the features of the important information he had received on the page. He crossed out for Kurapika the important parts of the work that had still not been done. This would help Kurapika to do his work...The only problem was that there were 211 more papers...

"...fuck-"

Time Skip To 4 hours

Kurapika slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes before standing up. He saw Leorio sitting at the table. He too had fallen asleep with his head on the tableKurapika stood up and looked at him. He realized that Leorio had finished all Kurapika's work without him knowing. Kurapika was shocked. Leorio saw that Kurapika was taking notes exactly where he needed them. Kurapika was filled with happiness and relief. But he couldn't help worrying about Leorio...

It was one o'clock. Kurapika shook Leorio awake"Leorio..."

Leorio woke up slowly. He lifted his head. Slowly he looked at Kurapika "y-yeah?"

Kurapika swallowed hard. "You didn't have to do my chores... thank you..." he said, averting his gaze.

Leorio smiled slightly, even chuckled quietly "You're welcome Sunshine" he said.

Kurapika blushed slightly. He was embarrassed that Leorio called him 'sunshine'.""It's one o'clock. Go to sleep.

"Okay, as you wish," he said with a smile.

Leorio stood up, brushed his teeth and went to his room. After Leorio left, Kurapika looked at what Leorio had done. Leorio had understood his tactic and had written everything down neatly. He had even marked what Kurapika had missed.

"...thanks Leorio...for everything..."

Kurapika turned off the lights in the living room and went to sleep in his room

Time Skip to Morning

Leorio woke up early. He brushed his teeth, dressed, combed his hair and went to the kitchen. He decided to prepare breakfast. He knew that Kurapika liked to wake up to the smell of food.

After a while Kurapika woke up. He came into the kitchen with messy hair and in his pajamas. He was still rubbing his eyes.

Leorio heard him. He smiled and turned around. He had already made his plate of food.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Leorio said sarcastically.

"Good morning...." Kurapika murmured. Then he noticed the smell. "What are you cooking?"

"Oh, just eggs," said Leorio.

Kurapika smiled. He went and got ready and sat down at the table. Leorio put the egg on his plate.

"Try it," he said.

Kurapika took a bite of the egg and said "...delicious..."

Leorio chuckled. "Okay, I'm off. See you tonight," he said as he looked in the mirror and straightened his tie.

Kurapika heard his voice. "You're early?"

Leorio smiled "I have a lot of work today, I think I'll have to work overtime. See you later."

"Okay, see you." said Kurapika

It was 6:30 p.m. Leorio was still at work. It was tedious and tiring. He texted Kurapika that he would get overtime. He worked until 8 o'clock...