upcoming book

Name: The RunawaysCategory: Mafia, ActionRelease Date: October 15, 2025

Name: The Runaways
Category: Mafia, Action
Release Date: October 15, 2025

Description
Iván Gomez, a guy who was born into the most Powerful and the most Dangerous Mafia Family in the whole of Mexico, and walked his father which walked hand in hand with the Governor of Mexico.

He was glad that he was born in the Gomez family but he never wanted anything to do with them, but his father did train him with guns, knifes and bombs and he taught him how to fight too.

Everything he will need to learn if he wanted to survive and live up to his family's name.

Iván hated it he never wanted to kill people and that caused problems in the family, and because of that he had no other choice but to do what they ask him to do. But he indeed made a friend after graduation, and after he became 18, they grew closer, then on a painful day, a thought came to his head and he decided to go after that thought, with his friend.

But things when to shit after his family found out about his thought while telling it to his friend, then his father lost it. He had to do the something that would ruin Iván.

Then Iván made the decision that made whole of Mexico turn into a war zone.