start

You glanced at the boy sitting next to you
You noticed that he also looks at you curiously from time to time

"Oh, so you're not from here."

You look at Tachibana serving you and Sakura food.
"Because I haven't seen you around," he continues.

"Rarely does anyone come to this city"
He points to both of us with a smile, "But now we have two new residents."
You smile at him and start eating, "Yeah, yeah, I know we're weird."

"Oh, no, I didn't mean you," Tachibana continues, "Until recently, this city was a territory between alphas that was involved in fights and wars, which made normal people not come near here at all."

Tachibana takes a spoon towards Sakura, "However, I'm not originally from this town."
And placing the spoon next to Sakura's food dish, she smiles beautifully, "I'm Kotoha Tachibana, nice to meet you."
But Sakura was not impressed by this kindness, she became more skeptical

You could read his thoughts from his face
He has to wonder why Tachibana is kind to him or doesn't fear him

"Huh? Don't you want to eat?"

With that, Sakura stopped thinking and looked at you as you ate
He frowns a little and sniffs the air, he didn't smell you
He shrugs, you must have been a beta

You looked at your mobile to see what time it was and you didn't pay attention to what they said next

"Huh? You want to fight me?"

You jumped slightly from the sudden scream and looked at Sakura who was in a fighting pose against Tachibana, "You really are a strange woman, most people either dislike me or ignore me without wanting to hear my voice."

You gave Sakura a strange look and finally said, "But you're weirder, you're two-tone from head to toe, and what kind of boy tells so-and-so that you want to pick a fight with me?"
Sakura's eyes narrowed at you, "I wasn't talking to you, Beta."
"And? You didn't say who you were talking to, Alpha."
You could feel Sakura's anger and it was oddly pleasurable

Tachibana laughs at our friendly conversation, "Well, I'm used to stupid things, like you two interacting or something," and waves his hands stupidly.
Sakura sighs, "Looks don't matter in a fight, that's why I came here, to the Bofurin School."

After saying this, I remember explanations about this school

"Bofurin"

"It has the lowest rank with the strongest fighters, a hangout for the evil children of Alpha, Omega and Beta"

"Every day there are wars and conflicts over the territories"

"And no occasion can stop these fights"

Sakura stood up with a confident smile, "So, I want to reach the top."
You smirk and cut him off "You're like a rambunctious kitten right now, it's too soon to face the powerful"

Sakura's long breath rises on your head and she grabs your shirt and pulls you close to her and growls angrily, "You have a problem with me? Understand what you're saying stupid beta, I don't need the guidance of a weak beta."
without changing your appearance a bit
You take his wrist and squeeze it tightly
Sakura's face crumples a little, "Weak beta? So what? Shame on you for a beta to tell the truth? Because you're stupid?"

Sakura clenched her teeth tightly and her eyes burned with anger
Tacchiabana quickly came between you two and separated you, "Hey hey, keep calm, fighting is not allowed in my cafe."
You don't say anything and sit

Seeing the suffocating atmosphere, Tachyabana sighed, "Apart from that, you obviously have high hopes for this school."
Then, with a wide smile, he points to Sakura with a laugh, "So that's why you wore the uniform, even though school starts tomorrow, you're very enthusiastic, aren't you?"

Sakura's saliva caught in her throat and she hit the table with a blush of embarrassment, "It's… I-l just got here, so I don't have anything else to wear."
Tachibana teasing him further with his cheeks puffy from laughter, "Welll, well, so, you look forward to school so much."

You cover your mouth and laugh at their conversation.
Sakura blushes even more at your laugh and wags her finger at you "hey don't laugh it's not funny"
You stop laughing and just smile and see the movement of the old man who was in the cafe out of the corner of your eye

"Kotoha-chan, thank you for the food, I left the bill on the table"

Tachibana goes to the old man and chases him away
You also get up to take the food money out of your pocket

"Hey old man, you forgot this"
You stare at the bag in Sakura's hand and raise an eyebrow
After giving the bag to the old man, you say to Sakura in a quiet voice, "Hah, so you have a kind heart behind that angry face, Cat-chan."

Sakura stares at you stupidly for a few seconds, then a blush rises from her neck to her face and she yells at you in embarrassment and anger, "S-Shut up! I-I just didn't want this old man to forget his bag."  "And why do you call me cat, I'm Sakura Haruka, remember that beta"

You laugh at his behavior "Oh ok whatever you said cat chan, and I'm Evan Ota too, nice to see you"
Sakura growled even more at your stubbornness, but a strange sensation rose in her chest that made her ears heat up.

You yawn and ignore Sakura and her inner thoughts, you walk over to Tachibana, "Tachibana-san, thanks for the food, that's what it's worth" and hand him the money.
Tachibana seriously refuses the money, "I can't accept it."
"But__"
"It's for protecting me from those thugs"
You sigh and rub the back of your neck, "Ok I got it, thanks."
and you wave at them both "Bye Tachibana-san, and the food was delicious, and bye Kat-chan, I look forward to meeting you."
And then you leave the cafe
But when you hear Sakura's scream, you laugh and eagerly go home.

..............inside the cafe...................

"that fool"

Sakura looks at your back with a red face and her heart beats fast
No one has ever been so eager to meet him
And he can't understand this damn feeling that has flowed inside him

"Hohoho, Evan-san is an interesting person, isn't he?"

Sakura frowns and says nothing

"But your face is still red Sakura-san"

"S-Shut up"

"HaHaHaHa"

...................................................

You play with your hair a little and twist it between your fingers
Your hair is long in this world, almost to your shoulders
I better tie these hairs, otherwise they will bother me

But dear readers
Isn't something strange?
I feel like I forgot something
.
.
.
.
No matter
I am hungry now
So what's better than a delicious meal?