Katsuki Bakugo

I just want to say that this is only bakudeku friendship, not a ship. The only ship in this story is dabihawls/toukei

I walk in the dorms, it's 10 pm. I was doing my night jogging and lost track of time. I go to my dorm room, and I pick up my phone and see if I have any miss calls, I accidentally left my phone here when I went for a run. I see the voicemail from de-izuku from when he first left, before we got him back. Should I? I'm curious of what he had to say. He left me a letter but I guess he felt bad and felt the need to leave a voicemail.

I click on the voicemail and it starts playing, "hey, sorry for calling at," his voice stopped. "At 2 am. I know you're not awake, but I just wanted to let you know some things.." his voice said through my phone, I laid on my bed and listened.

"Wait..you know what? Maybe just forget it. Cause by the time you get this, I'll have to block you.." is he serious? I guess that explains why I was blocked, but he unblocked me when we got him back.

"You just want what you can't have." He spoke through the phone again, what is he talking about?

"And I hate to do this to you the month of your birthday. Happy early birthday, by the way." At least he remembered I guess, but why am I shocked he remembered. It's izuku. He knows everything about me.

"It's not you..it's me and all that other bullshit. You know it's bullshit, don't you Kacchan?" Yeah..it is bullshit. Or at least it was..that part is over.

"I wish I could attend your birthday party later." I hear him sigh through the voicemail.

"I know I could have done it better. But we can't stop the villains. You want me to stay, but you know I can't. It's not you, it's me and all this villain bullshit. It's real bullshit. Right. Kacchan? I hope you have a good party, happy birthday." Then it ended.

I'm glad we have him back, but he sounded so unlike izuku in that voicemail. It's fine..katsuki you saved him. We saved him. Then there was a knock on my door. It's 10 pm, who the hell?

I open my door and it's izuku.

"De-izuku? Why are you still awake?" Izuku chuckled, "you can call me deku, Kacchan."

"No. It's izuku. So why are you awake?" Izuku sighed, "well I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed off today." Off? Me? I guess I've been. With everything going on. "I should be asking you that." Izuku slightly smiled. "I'm okay. I'll be fine. We still have another war to deal with. Truthfully, I'm more worried about todoroki kun." Right, icy hot brother is Dabi. "Yeah, we'll talk to him in the morning." Izuku nodded, "but for now, go to bed. I can tell your tired"

"Yeah, you too Kacchan." I shut my door and changed into a Tshirt and shorts and laid in bed.

In the morning

I get up, it's 8 am. I put on my hero costume. Izuku, icy hot, and I are supposed to help fix up the city from the last war, which I don't see a point in doing. As we all know there will be another one.

I walk downstairs and I see icy hot and izuku in their costumes.

"Bakugo." Icy hot voice spoke up. "What?" I questioned, "when we get back, can you make me some cold soba?" I looked at him. "Do I look like a damn chef?" Izuku laughed. "You cook like one." I roll my eyes. "Fine, I'll make you soba when we get back. And izuku, you want katsudon?" Izuku smiled. "Yes please." I nod. "Let's get going."

We're walking around the city which is destroyed from Shigaraki quirk. I look at izuku. "Still think you can save him?" Izuku sighed, "I'm not sure, but I have to at least try." Icy hot then spoke up. "Yes, I agree with Midoriya. I want to save Touya-nii. I think there's still some Touya behind Dabi." Izuku nodded, "of course Todoroki kun!"