eight

— Valeria sat down on the couch, watching Jeremiah stack books for Steven to hold as they reached to the top of his head

— Valeria sat down on the couch, watching Jeremiah stack books for Steven to hold as they reached to the top of his head. She turned to find Conrad pouring himself another drink as Laurel signed books and gave a few away.

Steven soon walked by to sit down beside the girl as she read the blurb of a random book. "You are so boring." Steven spoke to the girl who rolled her eyes at the boy. The brunette smacked his shoulder as he laughed.

"And this is why you spell chauffeur incorrectly." The girl spat back as Conrad went to sit beside the two. Valeria leaned in to look at Steven's phone as Jeremiah sat on the arm of the chair.

"You know, this shit is so boring." Conrad started as Valeria turned to face him, Steven's eyes still glued to his phone.

"Yeah where?" He scoffed as Valeria sat back to think. She ignored the suggestions passing through. Soon Steven's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Yeah, we could go to the drive in." Steven suggested as Jeremiah shook his head.

"I don't wanna watch your sister eat a man's face. Plus, we can't just barge into her date." Valeria spoke as Steven scoffed.

"Yo, actually-." Conrad started but Valeria raised her hand to signal the boy to stop. Steven put her hand does as Conrad sat up to continue. "Let's go to the drive-in."

"Guys no-. Guys. Well wait up for me I don't wanna be left alone." Valeria called out as the three stood up to leave. Conrad threw Steven his keys as Valeria walked after them. Adjusting her blue shirt as she walked towards the passengers seat.

"I'd like to put it on the record. I still think this is a shit idea." Valeria said as Steven started the car he handed her the Aux cord. "I'm still against this. But I'm playing Sza."

"Fine whatever. At least play awkward." Steven said to the girl who smiled and started playing her playlist.

Soon along, Jeremiah started singing along with her as Conrad simply looked out the window ignoring the three as Steven sang along with the chorus.

After a few songs, they arrived at the drive in, Jeremiah spotting the car and parking beside them. Steven laughed as Valeria rolled her eyes and gave the girl a pitiful smile when she realized they were about to kiss.

After Belly talked to the boy, he got out of the car as Steven and Jeremiah mocked the girl doing kissing sounds and faces. Belly soon got out as well to approach the group as Valeria raised her hand in surrender.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Belly asked the group as Steven smiled at the girl clearly teasing her.

"Uh, just catching the end of our favorite movie." Steven said as Valeria rolled her eyes.

"You too seriously." Belly spat at the girl before she could respond Steven turned to the girl.

"Hey she had no part of this. We decided it would be fun and she didn't want to be left alone." Steven argued as Belly rolled her eyes. Conrad and Jeremiah laughed as Belly got madder.

"You it have no right. You have to go." She spat out.

"Belly relax cmon we're just joking around right Valeria?" Jeremiah turned to the girl who shook her head.

"I'm with Belly. I told you guys not to crash someone's date." Valeria replied as Steven stiffed a laugh at the boys failure.

"Steven if you don't leave I swear to god I'm gonna send Valeria your Dramione fanfic." Belly spoke out as the Fisher brothers broke out laughing. Valeria looking at Steven with a mischievous smile.

"You wouldn't." Steven said to the girl who raised her eyebrows at him.

"Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand." Belly teased as Valeria laughed.

"Steven-. Belly I need that fanfic right now." Valeria turned to the boy as the Fisher brothers teased Steven even more.

"I will strangle you." Steven turned to the girl who fake pouted.

"Awh don't be embarrassed sweet stevey." Valeria teased as Steven groaned. Belly smiled at the girl who continued to tease Steven until she turned around to talk to the brothers.

"All right let's go guys." Conrad started as the two boys turned to him confused.

"Steven just go-!" Valeria yelled as he started the car again and drove off. Valeria soon received a text, looking down at her phone. "Fuck-. I forgot I needed to buy a bow for my outfit tomorrow. Drop me off at the store."

"What store would be open now-." Steven started as Valeria glared at him. "Fine. Where?"

"Literally anywhere." Valeria said as Steven groaned. "Oh and don't think I'm not asking Belly for that fanfiction."

"I will leave you in the middle of no where."