Chapter-25

Preview

▨▨▨▨▨

"What's an Upper rank demon doing here?", Tanjiro mumbled with his eyes widened.

Y/n sprint towards the demon, extending her hand and going straight for the muscles, 'It looks so hard', she thought as she drooled, before the demon turned to the side, making her fall to the ground, 'Huh?'

Y/n got up and aimed for the muscles again, only for the demon to dodge her. She kept on repeatedly aiming to touch the demon's muscle but missed it every single time. Y/n breathe heavily as she plopped to the ground.

'No way.. is he avoiding me right now?'

▨▨▨▨▨

"Hm.. this is disappointing?", Y/n mumbled.

"It's better you stop here", the Upper Three said before being pushed back with a sudden force, punches started flying at him left and right repeatedly which was certainly not very visible to the naked eye even if they were a well trained slayer, not being able to dodge most of them he pulled back, 'I didn't even see her coming..'

"Now then..", Y/n said as she suddenly pulled out a table out of nowhere and started setting it up, she pulled out chairs and tea cups and settled Elen, Amy and Emily on the chairs.(refer Chapter 5, Emily's a new addition btw)

"What the?", Akaza raised an eyebrow as he glared at her with confusion.

"Now let's start playing shall we?", Y/n gave him a little smile as she pulled out a chair, hinting him to sit down.

Akaza who was just glaring at her moments ago suddenly walked towards the table in a daze, the rest of the people confused at the situation just stood there observing them.

'Why is he being so obedient all of a sudden', Tanjiro thought to himself, not understanding what was happening.

As he sat on the chair, Y/n poured a cup of tea for the demon, "Drink"

The demon picked up the cup as ordered and as he slowly bought it up to drink it, he suddenly came back to conscious which caused him to flip the table and quickly fall back, "You.. what are you exactly?"

Y/n just grinned as an answer, transporting herself right next to him she whispered, "You're weaker than I thought"

'When did she-', Akaza could feel it then, an overwhelming fear he has never felt before even with their own 'demon king'. If he didn't escape this instant there was only one thing coming for him.. death.

'But I can't just leave like this', he thought as he looked around in panic, he immediately raced towards Tanjiro, stretching his hand towards him.

"Flame Breathing, Second Form, Rising Scorching Sun!", Rengoku chanted as he slashed his arm into half to which he regenerated within seconds, "I don't understand why you'd go after a wounded person"

"Kyojuro Rengo- grahhh", the same arm which he just healed was cut off by Y/n who suddenly pounced towards him, 'I-It's not healing?'

"It won't heal, I used my blood after all", Y/n intensely glared at him as she slowly walked towards him, "I'm your opponent so you better not try something funny"

"Your blood..?", a familiar scent, "..wisteria?"

"It's got an even higher concentration than a regular wisteria.. even if you're an Upper Rank it'll take days to heal it"

"That can't be.."

"It sure can you idiot"

With the sun coming up and one of his arm gone, he had no choice but to make a run for it.