Help escape!

"You were talking 'bout us?" Aspen says as her, Supaisu and Liones walk through the doors to solitary.
"ASP!!" Suki shouts smiling.
"Can we just escape?! I'm hungry and I want McDonald's!!" Acacia says rubbing her stomach and wiping the blood off her face.
"WOAH! YOU'RE ACACIA?! YOU'RE SO COOL!!" Liones shouts running over to her grabbing both her hands smiling.
"Y'know there are guards coming our way. We gotta go dumbasses." Supaisu says as they all run out the doors towards the main prison.
"Okay but like... imagine if this was just a simulation." Aspen explains whilst running away from the guards.
"No cuz for real! Like we could be lab rats for an experiment." Liones answers.
"Are you dumb?" Supaisu interrupts looking at Liones and Aspen like idiots.
"WE ARE RIGHT!" Liones says as she slows down to slow down the guards.
"CLAWS OF FATE!" She shouts as her nails grow sharper and longer.
"WHAT THE?!" Acacia stares in disbelief.
"DIE! YOU DUMB COWS!" Liones shouts as she attacks the guards and then runs off.
"HOW'D YOUR NAILS GROW SO LONG?!" Acacia asks looking at Liones' hands as her nails had become short again.
"It's my power! I have the characteristics of a tiger! It's called claw of fate." She smiles.
"COOL!" Acacia laughs.
They all sprint into the main cell block and search for Vince. After a short while Suki spots him, and runs towards him.
"VINCE! LETS GO!" Suki says as she picklocks the cell door.
"SUKI! ACACIA! And three other people I don't know?" Vince says as he walks out his cell looking at Aspen, Supaisu and Liones.
"What you staring at dude?" Liones crosses her arms giving Vince a dirty look.
"BE NICE!" Supaisu hits Liones on the arm to shut her up.
"Can we just go?" Suki says as she walks ahead.
"Please yes." Vince replies agreeing with Suki.
They all run towards the nearest fire exit to escape.