Whats going on?!

*mentions of blood!*
Suki turns away towards acacia who is glaring at petel clenching her fists tight.
"Acacia no, don't attack her." Suki says grabbing Acacia's hand.
"Why shouldn't I? She is the one who stapled your eyes shut!" Acacia shouts, she's getting angrier by the second.
"Awwh! What's wrong? Did I hit a nerve?" Petal grins her smile widening as she can see Acacia unknowingly use her power.
"How pathetic! Want me to sew your precious girlfriend's mouth shut next Acacia?" Petal pesters.
"DON'T YOU DARE!" Acacia shouts lunging towards Petal.
"Oh I'm sorry! Keep your guard up!" Petal says as she grows large thorns that stabs Acacia in the leg and shoulder.
"YOU REALLY ARE PATHETIC!" Petals smile gets wider.
Acacia's heartbeat increases, her anger raging.
"DIE YOU WORTHLESS EXUSE OF A HERO!" Acacia lunges towards petal. She had lost complete control.
Petal continues laughing hysterically. She continues attacking acacia with her thorns, which stab her over and over. Acacia had started dodging the attacks due to petal constantly making the same moves.
"ACACIA STOP!" Suki shouts she seems very worried.
"hah! Petal is playing checkers and Acacia is playing chess! She's got this!" Vince smiles.
Acacia manipulates the blood from her wounds creating a bow and arrow. She shoots it towards Petal.
"WHAT?! HOW! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT?!" Petal shouts as the arrow hits her in the stomach.
"THAT'S UNFAIR!" Petal shouts as she holds her stomach.
"pathetic. You laugh like you are better and more powerful. In reality you are just a child on the inside. Your pathetic flower garden couldn't do shit. If I were you I'd die just to get a new power, or I'd beg for my power to be taken." Acacia says as she stands over Petal who seems to be crying over her lose.
"VILLAINS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN! HEROS ARE!" Petal cries as she attempts to grow vines to wrap around Acacia.
"This universe is different. Villains win in this one. So listen here. If I see you again I will murder you. You WILL die a painful death. If I don't kill you Suki will. So apologise to her for hurting her. Now." Acacia says as she grabs Petal and drags her to Suki.
"IM SORRY! PLEASE! I BEG FORGIVE ME! I REGRET IT!" Petal pleads.
"You know what. I don't forgive you. I left my home because of you. Because of you I ended up a villain and the world turnt against me because of you." Suki crosses her arms as Acacia throws Petal to the floor.
They all start to leave Suki and Aspen helping Acacia walk due to her wounds. Vince, Liones and Supaisu are talking about crimes they've committed.