School Hard- 1

(^^Lucy's outfit^^)

(^^Lucy's outfit^^)

Buffy met up with Xander, Willow and Lucy at the school entrance after her meeting with Snyder, who had forced her to help with the Parent-Teacher night.

"Snyder's got you guys making party favours, huh?" Xander asked.

"His two worst students. That's what mom sees when she looks at me. A Sheila." The four looked over at Sheila who was making out with an older guy.

"Well, Sheila's definitely intense. That guy with her? That's the guy she can bring home to mother."

"She was already smoking in fifth grade. Once I was lookout for her." Willow bragged.

"You're bad to the bone." Xander said, jokingly.

"I'm a rebel."

"Hey, didn't you get in a fight with her that one time, Luce?" Xander asked.

"Bitch made fun of my accent. What was I supposed to do? Tell an adult?" Lucy shrugged, while Xander nodded in fake understanding whilst putting some distance in between him and Lucy.

"It's not fair. I'm the Slayer. That requires a certain amount of cutting and fighting. What's Sheila's excuse?"

"Homework. She won't do it. And most teachers respect that now. Oh, you might want to keep away any sharp implements when you're working with her."

"Do you think any other Slayers ever had to go to high school?"

"It's no biggie. You'll have a nice soirée. The parents will love it. As long as nothing really bad happens between now and then, you'll be fine." Xander dismissed, while Lucy, Buffy and Willow turn to look at him in disbelief.

"Are you crazy? What did you say that for? Now something bad is gonna happen!"

"Whadaya mean? Nothing's gonna happen."

"Not until some dummy says, 'as long as nothing bad happens.'"

"It's the ultimate jinx!"

"It's like in a horror film. Whenever someone says, 'we should split up', they end up dead." Lucy agreed.

"What were you thinking? Or were you even thinking at all?" Willow asked, before all three girls walked off, leaving Xander looking at them in confusion.

"Well, you guys don't know. Maybe this time it'll be different."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late at night, a car came crashing into the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign, knocking it over. A bleached blonde vampire stepped out of the car, taking a deep breath in and lighting his cigarette.

"Home, sweet home."