Chapter 2

2300+ words

Hey Sweeties,

Do hit the Star button to show your support and Comment down your pretty thoughts about this chapter. Don't be too shy to comment. Your comments are like the Sun's ray of light which comes in darkness.

Okay, now let's start with the second chapter of A Love So Pure. I hope you'll give it a lot of love.

Happy Reading:))
-----------------------------------
Aadhya took both Niharika and Simran to the parking lot but before she could say anything she got a call from her office. "You both now don't create any problem. I need to attend this call." Saying this she left from there.

Both Niharika and Simran stand there waiting for her. Niharika got busy on her phone as she got some emails from the hospital about the orientation for Interns. Simran took her phone out and started scrolling in it when someone bumped into her.

Simran looks at her phone with widened eyes as it falls. Hurriedly she picked it up and saw the screen was broken. "Mera phone!!!!!!!!!" Simran looked at her phone's screen which had cracks. Looking at the person who just bumped into her. "Abey Ooo andha hai kya????" She asked, gritting her teeth, and glaring at him.

"Excuse me?" He asked, removing her sunglasses.

"Oh toh tum behre bhi ho?" She asked which is more like a sentence.

The man glared at her. "Aur tum batamiz." He said making her look at him like she would kill him right now if she got the chance. "Haan agar samne tum jesa koi ho toh." She said first glaring at him and then rolling her eyes. "God, I can't even see your Ugly Face." She said And turned her face away from him looking at her phone in frustration.

The man looked at her in shock. How can she say something like that? She doesn't know him? And what she called Him? Ugly face? Seriously? He can't believe what he heard. No one till date dared to talk with him like this.

"What did you call me?" he asked, pointing his finger at her, looking at her in disbelief. She looked at him from up and down. He was wearing a black trouser and an oversized white shirt. Pair it with a green jacket. His meadow green eyes with long lashes make her attracted towards his eyes. His Every feature is just......perfect.

"I call you 'Ugly face Dumpling'. Why did you have some problem with the truth?" She asked, looking at him directly in his eyes. His meadow green eyes look into her brown eyes. She will admit that he is handsome? Never.

He walked a little closer to her looking into her brown eyes. "Don't you dare to repeat it, Little one?" He whispers, looking at how her eyes widened with the closeness.

She steps back glaring at him. "I am not afraid of you Ugly face dumpling." She said, earning a glare from him.

"Siddharth? What are you doing here?" Everyone turned towards the voice and saw Aarav standing there. "I came here for you as per Mom's order but this mannerless bumped into me." He said, earning a glare from Simran.

"Excuse me? It's you who bumped into me, not me." Simran said, giving death glare to him, Siddhath rolled his eyes. Poor guy, he came here to see if his best friend wouldn't scare the girl away but here he got stuck with this crazy girl.

"Kitna bakkad bakkad karti ho, bandar kahi ki." Siddharth said.

"Oww main bandar? Toh tum Chimpanzee, haan Chimpanzee kahi ke." She said at first not believing him. First, he bumped into her and broke her phone for which she still didn't say anything. But look at this Ungrateful brat.

"Tum Female Chimpanzee." He said, smiling at her. Which looks more like a mocking one.

"Tum male chipkali," she said glaring at him.