Chapter 15

2300+ words

I know it takes me a lot of time to update the next part but it is getting hard for me to write right now. I had my college assignments pending and then on the second I am travelling back  to my hometown after submitting the assignments on the thirtieth. I am trying hard to write the chapters but the continuous messages for the next update give me pressure to write. I am not able to think of anything for the next part. I am happy that you all are eager for the next part as soon as possible but I want some time. I hope you all can give me. As soon as this assignment part is over I promise to give you updates of upcoming chapters asap.

It’s getting hard for me to stay motivated but I am trying hard. I don’t want to disappoint any of you for choosing this story. I am trying my best to give my best for each chapter.

Happy reading:)

—————————————————–

Siddharth reached just after the lunch, Naina and Gayatri didn’t talk with him because of what  he did but They couldn’t stay angry with him for long. Scolding him for a few minutes and then sending him to his room for relaxing. They visited the Mall road in the evening, Did some shopping and spent time seeing the beauty of Nainital Lake in Evening which shone because of all the lightning.

“Simran di, Vo dekho kitna sundar lag raha hai ye saab.” Vethali admires the beauty in front of her with Everyone. “Bilkul sahi kaha, Bahut sundar hai.” Simran whispered to herself, Admiring and enjoying the soft breeze standing near the railing of Lake.

“Siddharth, Vaha kya kar raha hai? Yaha aaja.” Simran didn’t turn to look back to know where he was standing. She knows where he is. She can smell him and know that he was near her. Standing just a few feets away from her. She didn’t turn.

“Abhi aaya.”

He walked away.

She expected him to say something to her. Maybe get angry with her because she is the reason he left and His both mother’s got angry with him. Nothing came, he just left without saying anything.

“Simran, Kya hua. Chal na waha.” Anjal came towards her and dragged her with herself where everyone was present. Anjali was enjoying forgetting everything. The embarrassment she used to feel with Rajputs’ melted away. She was more comfortable with them, more than before.

She ignored Aarav after the afternoon Incident. What he did at lunch still makes her heart race. She doesn't know what he was thinking when he addressed her as His Wife. She can’t understand what’s going on in his mind.

Everything looks messed up for her. This marriage, This relation, and specially Him. She can feel his involvement in this marriage like it's a normal marriage. But then again, why did he tell her to not accept anything from him. Why was he giving her every chance to think that this marriage can be just like other normal Arranged marriages?

She needs to talk with him. If he had nothing to do with this marriage then she needed to tell him not to get involved with her.

They all left for the hotel they were staying in. Everyone got tired and needed some rest.

Niharika was going towards her room when She felt a presence behind her. She stopped on her way, turning behind and she found no one. Frowning, she looked around but there's no one. She looked in front of her to walk towards her room but a scream left her mouth finding Veer standing right in front of her.

“What the hell? Are you crazy?” Veer Couldn’t help but laugh seeing her scared face. “Darr gai?” Niharika glares at him, crossing her arms around her chest. “Nahi, Khush ho gai. Itna ki Tumhe jaan se marne ka maan kar raha hai.” She gritted her jaw, She is done with all his tricks to trouble her. First in hospital and now here too.