CHARACTERS

(Male lead)
LUCIAN BLADE

APPEARANCE:

- Height: 6'4"

-Build: Athletic and muscular, with a commanding presence.

-Hair: Dark, almost black, with a slight wave, usually tousled.

-Eyes: Molten amber, intense and piercing.

-Facial Features: Chiseled jawline, high cheekbones, and a slightly crooked nose from a past fight. His skin is tanned from years spent outdoors
.
- Tattoos/Scars:A large, intricate tattoo of a wolf on his back, symbolizing his role as Alpha. Several scars crisscross his torso and arms, trophies from battles fought.

PERSONALITY:

-Leadership:Lucian is a born leader, decisive and authoritative. He commands respect effortlessly and is fiercely protective of his pack.

-Ruthlessness:When it comes to protecting his territory and his people, Lucian is ruthless and uncompromising. He does what needs to be done, no matter the cost.

- Loyalty: His loyalty to his pack is unwavering. He values honor and keeps his promises, even to his enemies.

- Intelligence: Lucian is strategic and cunning, always thinking several steps ahead. He’s adept at reading people and situations, making him a formidable opponent.

- Temper:He has a quick temper, especially when his authority is challenged. However, he can control it when necessary, using his anger as a tool rather than letting it control him.

-Soft Side: Beneath his tough exterior, Lucian has a deep capacity for compassion and love, though he rarely shows it. Only those closest to him ever see this side.

BACKGROUND:

- Lucian grew up in a strict and militant pack environment, trained from a young age to take on the role of Alpha. His father, the previous Alpha, was both a mentor and a harsh taskmaster, instilling in Lucian a strong sense of duty and resilience.

- The loss of his mother in a territorial conflict deeply affected him, driving his relentless pursuit of power and security for his pack.

---

(Female lead)
MIRA SNOW

APPEARANCE:

-Height: 5'9"

-Build: Lean and athletic, with a grace that belies her strength.

- Hair: Silver, cascading in waves down to her mid-back, often tied back during battles.

- Eyes: Icy blue, sharp and observant, with a penetrating gaze.

- Facial Features: Delicate yet strong, with high cheekbones, a straight nose, and full lips. Her skin is fair, contrasting starkly with her silver hair.

- Tattoos/Scars:A tattoo of a crescent moon on her left shoulder, symbolizing her connection to the moon and her leadership. Scars are less visible but present, remnants of past conflicts and hunts.

PERSONALITY:

-Leadership: Mira is a charismatic leader, able to inspire fierce loyalty in her pack. She leads by example, never asking more of her pack than she would of herself.

-Ruthlessness: Like Lucian, Mira can be ruthless when necessary. She’s not afraid to make hard decisions for the greater good of her pack.

-Independence: She values her independence and has a strong sense of self. Mira hates being underestimated or told what to do, and she’s fiercely protective of her autonomy.

-Intelligence: Mira is intelligent and intuitive, often relying on her instincts which are rarely wrong. She’s a quick thinker and an excellent strategist.

- Compassion:Despite her tough exterior, Mira has a compassionate side. She cares deeply for her pack members and will go to great lengths to protect and provide for them.

- Temper:Mira has a controlled temper, preferring to remain calm and collected. However, when pushed to her limits, she can unleash a fury that few can withstand.

BACKGROUND:

- Mira was raised in a nurturing yet challenging environment. Her mother, the former Alpha, was a wise and formidable leader who taught Mira the importance of balance between strength and compassion.

- After her mother's death, Mira took on the role of Alpha at a young age. She has since dedicated herself to strengthening her pack and maintaining their territory, always striving to honor her mother’s legacy.

_____

A/N:
Hey hey my munchkins, i did a detailed character analysis to help you to understand and imagine the type of characters these are.

You are free to picture the characters as anyone youuu want!
P.s: if you have anyone in mind do mention them in the comments.

Don't forget to comment!!!

~EverglotWhispers🥀