🎀Authors Note🎀

Hey hey my munchkins,

First of all, I want to thank you for giving "Feral Bonds" a read. Your support means the world to me, and I'm thrilled to share this story with you.

I would love hearing from my readers! Your thoughts and feedback are incredibly important to me, so don't hesitate to leave comments or message me directly. Let's connect and talk about the story, your favorite characters, or anything else on your mind!

Ps: i would only respond if your nice, if you hate on my babies and this book you will be muted.
I am currently 17, and not a professional writer i write for fun in my spare time, so there will be mistakes I'm only human afterall.

I also dont have a set schedule on when I'll be publishing so you may wanna watch out for any updates.

Do check out my other book, "Shadowed Veil's"

Anyways,
🎀Thank you🎀 again for reading this book. I hope you find the journey of Lucain and Mira as captivating and transformative as I did while writing it.
The journey of crafting their tale has been is wild and unpredictable as the characters themselves.

Happy reading!

🎀Please do comment and maybeee hit that follow botton (that just be pushing my luck but atleast comment pweese)🎀

~EverglotWhispers🥀