chapter 1

Standing in front of the building, lakshay thought, "I didn't sign up for this , yaar main yaha belong nhi karta . Kya karunga bhaiya koh. He don't deserve it.  I have to stay away from them . Lekin bhaiya ki jaan khtre main hai. [ Deep breath] voh kuch nhi lakshay Chauhan you have taken pledge to protect family. Inte saalo main kya kuch nhi badla hoga na.[ Shake his head] nhi lakshay concentrate.  Okay i think i am ready."

Lakshay stood in front of the building, grappling with conflicting emotions. Despite feeling out of place, his commitment to protecting his family urged him forward.

Chief , are you alright. Vinod his team member asked him.

"Huh, mujhe kya hua hai ? I am al right" he replied but his face says otherwise which was actually shocking for team as they never have seen there chief this much tensed

" Chief , we have to go" his colleagues reminded himn.

"Yes , let's go " " chief udar nhi idar"
All members said in Chorus making him realise that he was moving in opposite direction.

"Sorry !! Let's go " he said taking deep breath he started to move toward door.

"Is something wrong Chauhan, you don't seem yourself. Are you tensed about something."colonel who was till now observating silently.

"No sir,  everything is alright " lakshay said .

"Then press the bell Chauhan. Unko sapna toh nhi aayga na " said conel . His colleagues' concern for him was evident, yet he tried to maintain composure. As he prepared to press the bell, the weight of his responsibility weighed heavily on him.

Here inside

Prakriti was done making breakfast for everyone as it was time for everyone's departure.
Just then sound of bell echo's whole mansion informing someone on the door.

Prakriti hurried to the door, wondering who could be visiting at this hour. Opening it, she found colonel and team standing there, his demeanor tense but determined. She greeted them  with a warm smile, though concern flickered in her eyes as she invited them in.

Jay hind ma'am saying colonel and team salutes her.

She welcomed colonel and his team inside, offering them a seat at the dining table where breakfast awaited them. As they settled in,  the gravity of situation hit lakshay she was his bhabhi. Does she know about him ?? What if they have forgotten him ?? Suddenly his heart get heavy with thought of his brothers have forgotten him. But
" Kya soch raha hai lakshay mujhe yaha aapna mission complete karna hai jyada mat soch aur agar sabne tujh bula diya hoga toh accha hi hai " he shook his thoughts and focus on situation in front of him

"Good morning ma'am, as we have discussed yeh defence ki sabase kabil team hai.  I am very much sure that they will once again prove best but before that i would like to meet mr Chauhan can you please call him".colonel said.

I have already clear my decision sir. I don't need protection. A voice echo the atmosphere suddenly making the air heavy for lakshay even to breath.

Bhaiya!! He whispered his eyes get heavy and warm but not an single tear leave his eyes as if they are waiting for his permission which was as usual nit granted.

It's been 15 years since he had his bhaiya voice. It still hung heavy enough to send a shiver running down someone's spine but the warmth he was missing for 15 yrs he was able to feel just by listening vikram's voice.

"Exactly, bhaiya koh hum protector kar sakte hai sir . I respect your concern but you don't neet you security."vijay said who was holding his nephew.

That's all lakshay take to stand up and look the faces he was craving for , the faces who soothed his wounds even without being there physically.

Lakshay standup gaining everyones attention but he was back facing them so vikram said

You wanna say something young men , well whatever you say you guys won't able to ......... he was not able to complete his sentence as lakshay turned to face him.

Lucky?? ........
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today .
Next chapter will be on sunday till then bye bye .
Vote and comment please guys you have time till Sunday atleast ther should be 15 comments to unlock next update
Lots of lot
Vedita 🥀

Sangamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें