chapter 3

Peace !!

How does peace looks like ??

Maybe like the dew spread on leafs in morning after chilling night ??

Or

Maybe like the mother who is sleeping holding her child to her chest after being awake all night ??

Or

Maybe be how lakshay was sleeping after being drained emotionally and physically.

But even after seeing him this peaceful vikram thinks that the one who is sleeping on bed is not his lucky the very child his raise till 8 .

It was like a stormy night comes and snatched his child left him with countless tears and yearning for his child. when he saw lakshay after 15 yrs he felt like finally god has given answers to his tears and prayers but it seems like god is still against his happiness his child is refusing to acknowledge him.

He made his way toward lakshay sat on bed and ruffles lakshay's hairs .

"My child"

"Haan bhaiya , aapka hi baccha hai lekin agar abhi aapne usse ithaya nhi na toh breakfast ka brunch hojayega and mind it ussne kal raat koh kuch nhi khaya.", arjun said ,while leaning against the door. He knows what exactly running in his eldest brother's mind.
As a child also vikram was too possessive and protective of lakshay.

It's not like there father was abusive or irresponsible infact he was most loving father he would ever had, but to lakshay vikaram was the first person he saw after opening his eyes and it was pure and blissful moments. Just like right now . Lakshay's head is on vikram lap and vikram was caressing his hair , face such gentleness like even slight roughness can injure lakshay.

Yup lakshay the most arrogant , agressive and dangerous major who became killing machine on Warfield.

"Lucky, lucky baccha uth jaa breakfast karke fir so Jana" vikram whispered to lakshay softly not wanting to be loud in morning itself.

But lakshay who was not used to this soft and sweet talks felt like he was naked in ice dessert and suddenly warm air starts to flow in his direction making his jolt up from his sleep and look around his surroundings wanting to find source of sudden warmth. But suddenly realisation hits him and he woked up shock.

"Lucky ?? Bache kya hua are you okay ??" Soothing and peaceful voice enters in his mind penetrating his thoughts, giving confirmation that this is not the dream he have seen in evey morning from past 15 yrs .

He eyes filled up, as he looked at the face of person who was strength , epitome of peacefulness in his mind. He didn't even realise when he hand move on its own to the face of owner pf such voice.

"Bhaiya" this comes with wishper.

Looking at him vikram frown and looked toward arjun who had same expression as him but as arjun had done psychiatry he is well aware that whatever they are seeing is just glimpse of their lucky who is yet to realise what he is doing or who is he ??

And , as he thought lucky suddenly gain his consciousness but he can't bring himself to lose his safety heaven yet.

He just hugged vikram tightly and tells arjun to come forward to hug him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lakshay sits down at the breakfast table, where his sister-in-law has already served a hearty meal. Vikram and Arjun are engaged in light-hearted banter with Lakshay’s colleagues, enjoying the rare moment of peace.

"Breakfast looks amazing, bhabhi really outdid herself today," Lakshay says, smiling.

"She knows how to keep us happy," laughs Vikram.

"Lakshay, you better eat up before we finish everything!" grins Arjun.

The brothers laugh, sharing a rare moment of peace and togetherness. Lakshay is just about to take his first bite when his phone buzzes loudly on the table. The screen lights up, displaying "Bureau Call." The room falls silent, the warmth of the moment evaporating instantly.

Lakshay sighs deeply, looking at the phone. "Kya yaar, not now..." he mutters. He picks up the phone and steps away from the table, his voice low but growing increasingly angry. His colleagues exchange knowing looks, realizing their day is about to be ruined.

"Jay hind," he answers, his tone clipped and professional yet proud .As the voice on the other end starts explaining the situation, Lakshay's expression darkens. "Kya bakwaas chal rahi hai wahan?" he interrupts, his voice rising. "How did this happen? Tum log samajh mein nahi aata kuch bhi? We had one job—to keep that M*****f*****r alive for interrogation. Useless b******d!"

His family and colleagues watch, stunned, as Lakshay’s fury escalates. "No, I don't care about your excuses! I want answers! Abhi ke abhi sab kuch sort out karo! I don't give a damn what were you all doing samjhme aaya. I fucking swear that once i get hand over that b******d i will f*****g smash his b*** and hang him down from building n*****d." he shouts, his anger palpable. He bangs the phone on the table, the sound echoing in the silent room. The force of the impact rattles the utensils, and his family stares at him in shock, unaccustomed to seeing him lose his temper so completely.

Lakshay glares at his teammates, who are eating as if it's their last meal. "Stop eating! Abhi ke abhi tayaar ho jao, follow me!" he commands, his voice harsh and unyielding. His teammates quickly put down their utensils and stand up, ready to follow him out. Lakshay’s face is set in a grim mask of determination as he marches out of the room furiously, his colleagues trailing behind him like shadows.

Vikram and Arjun are left in stunned silence, the untouched breakfast a stark reminder of the turmoil in Lakshay’s life. Vikram quietly stares at the door through which Lakshay stormed out. "Lakshay ko pehle kabhi aise nahi dekha..." he murmurs, more to himself than anyone else.

Arjun nods, his voice low and filled with concern. "Haan bhai, it’s like he’s a different person now."

Vikram sits back, his mind drifting to their childhood. He remembers a young Lakshay running to him, tears in his eyes, whenever someone shouted at him, demanding that Vikram scold them in return.

**Flashback:**

A young Lakshay, no more than seven years old, rushes into the room, his face streaked with tears. "Bhaiya, usne mujhpe chillaya! Aap usko daanto na!" he pleads, his small hands clutching Vikram's shirt.

Vikram hugs his little brother tightly. "Don’t worry, Lakshay. Main hoon na, sab theek ho jaayega," he whispers, stroking Lakshay's hair and vowing silently to protect him from the world's harshness.

**End Flashback:**

The memory brings a tear to Vikram’s eye. "Lakshay, kitna badal gya hai na. Kitna bada hogaya . He doesn't even have time to eat breakfast peacefully ." he whispers, his voice choked with emotion.

Arjun places a comforting hand on Vikram’s shoulder. "He’ll be okay, bhaiya. We will be okay bhaiya ," he says, trying to reassure himself as much as his brother.

The two brothers sit in silence, their hearts heavy with worry and sadness, hoping for the day when Lakshay can share a peaceful breakfast with them once more.
.
.
.
Who wants to see major lakshay in action.

Wait for next chapter

20 votes and comment for both capter stay tuned

Lots of love
- vedita 🥀

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 23 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sangamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें