chapter 2

"Lucky"
Their eyes widened in unison, hearts skipping a beat. There he stood, tall and imposing in his uniform, but undeniably the youngest brother they had mourned for fifteen long years.

"Is it really you baccha ?" whispered vikram, his voice cracking with a mix of hope and disbelief.

The young man’s expression remained stoic, but his eyes flickered with a flash of emotion before he quickly looked away. "I am Major lakshay Chauhan," he said firmly, his tone formal yet strained. "I’m here to ensure your safety."

The brothers exchanged bewildered glances. "Major ?" Aditya repeated, stepping forward he put Little avi down . "Don't you recognize us lucky ?? Tu kaha tha itne saalo seh aur kya bol raha hai major ? Lucky bhai hai hum tere.."

The lakshay 's jaw tightened, a muscle in his cheek twitching. He kept his gaze fixed straight ahead. "I’m here to do my job bhaiyu ," he replied, his voice flat but the underlying tension unmistakable. "Please bhaiya aapki jaan khtre main hai you can't deny protection aur moreover i am taking responsibility of your protection please ."

The eldest brother’s voice trembled with a mixture of pain and frustration. " Voh sab baad ki baat hai lucky first tell me where were you all this year? Kaha kaha nhi dundha tujhe? Aur mamaji hume unse milne bhi gaye the lekin voh ghar band tha. Mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa raha hai and you are talking about damn protection."

The young man’s eyes briefly met his brother's, and for a split second, the veneer of professionalism cracked, revealing a turmoil of unspoken emotions his eyes started to get warm but tears were at bay as if  threating him that they would slip out from his eyes at any moment. He quickly looked away, blinking rapidly to chase away the moisture in his eyes ,his hands clenching into fists at his sides. He knows how much pain he has given to them and is going to give them if they get attached to him. There is no guarantee of his life "l am not ready to discuss personal matters bhaiya. My duty is to protect you first and I was okay all these years"

A heavy silence settled over the room, the brothers grappling with the distance that had suddenly yawned between them and their beloved youngest. "Is this how it's going to be lucky ?" Adiya asked softly, his voice laden with sorrow. "After all these years?"

The youngest brother's voice wavered slightly as he responded, "For now, yes." His eyes betrayed a flicker of pain, his internal struggle evident in the way he stood rigidly, fighting to maintain his composure. "Please co operative with my team bhaiya."

The brothers, their hearts aching, nodded reluctantly. They could see the walls he had built around himself, but they hoped, given time, those walls might come down. "We understand," vikram said finally, his voice thick with unshed tears. "But we have condition tumhe aur tumhari saari team to yaha iss ghar main rehna hoga lucky.  We have already lost your life 15 yrs now no more I don't Care whether you like it aur not you are going to stay with us"

"Par bhaiya." Lakshay tried to protest "I think i am  clear enough sir if you want me to take you protection then they have to live with us or we don't neet it thank you.

"Major, swift you things from quarter we can't lose this opportunity" Cornell said

"But Cornell !!"

" I am clear "

"Yes sir" " Good "

Lakshay gave a curt nod to his team ,swallowing hard as he fought back the emotions threatening to overwhelm him. "Now, if we could proceed with the briefing?"

As the brothers exchanged another look, a silent agreement passing between them, lakshay turned away slightly, blinking rapidly to chase away the moisture in his eyes. They would wait, as long as it took, for their brother to find his way back to them. For now, they would accept him as major lakshay Chauhan, hoping that one day, he would once again become lucky they had lost.

They all move toward living room . After composing himself lucky also starts to move toward living room that's when he  felt little thug on his pants he looks down to see a young man note down 7 yrs old young man was thuging his pants. Lakshay croch down on knees

" Aap yong dadu ho ?? Yaa aap bhut ho ?? " the youngest asked to now younger one .

"Huh ?? ( Confuse) i am you chachu young man. Mai tumhe bhut dikhta hu ? " Lakshay respond.

"Chacu?? Ohh toh aap lusy chacu ho ?? Lekin aap dadaji ki tarah kyu dikhte ho ?? " Avi inquired, scratching his head. Looking cute with those gol gol badi badi aakhe and all . Lucky chuckled mentally but keeping stotic expression he said "Ayeee chota bandar listen here tere dadaji mere dad the toh main unke jaisa hi dikhunga naa and my name is lakshay you can call me lUCKY ChaChu not lusy okay "

" Ohh my name ish avantik you can call me avi i don't mind." Lakshay scoffs and said "to mind you should have mind young men"

"Ohh god , yeh main kaha fas gaya, lusy chacu kya aap avi koh room tak chol doge i am bery busy pelson voh kya hai man meli mitting hai , sho see you bye byee"

"Ufff , wahi saasyness pura ka pura baap ki copy hai." Lakshay muttered under his breath.

"Major lakshay Chauhan," vikram call him " yes sir  i mean aaya bhaiya "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today

Hope you like it , target for this chapter 20 votes and comment both as well not chalaki guys.

Lots of love
Vedita 🥀

Sangamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें