12. Loading

NASA Pov:

We survived the meeting somehow. But it wasn't really the wanted outcome. We need to bring more memories back, before he is allowed to make contact. I don't want a repeat of this.

Once we finally arrived back at the NASA building, I make sure that at least one person, has an eye on him at all times. While I go into my office and check in with Germany. I ask how long we have till the next meeting he has to attend.

I waited a moment, before I decided to check later again. He is still in the meeting, so he is probably busy. I walk back down the hall, to where I left UN and the first thing I see is someone hanging on his arm, as he lifts it. They seem to have fun.

NASA:" What are you doing? Don't you have toys at home."

Elsa:" How cruel of you, to call him a toy. Joe just wanted to test his strength."

NASA:" You are the ones using him like a toy, so I called it out." I turn to UN and add:" You don't have to do, what you don't want to do, okay? Don't play along in their shenanigans only because they said it had dome higher reason. They talk a lot of bullshit."

Ryan:" Hey?!"

Milla:" He is not wrong though. I told you guys too, not to annoy UN."

Elsa:" I don't think, he can get annoyed. His emotion system is still down."

NASA:" I hope you are aware, that that is a bad excuse." She holds her hands up and doesn't add on that. And I turn to Joe saying a bit shocked:" And I expected better of you Joe. You are supposed to control UN and make sure he stays in line, and then you pull stuff like that?" He just shrugs and says:" The Atmosphere was really pressing, so I thought it would soften it.

These people, I swear.

UN Pov: 

I notice NASA bickering with the others, before he leads me back into the white room, I was last time and was plugged back into the Computer by Elsa. 

Nasa:" We need to restore as much Data as possible and as fast as possible. I don't know yet, how much time we have. But we definitely can't lock him up forever. People will get suspicious if he doesn't show up outside of meetings, too."

Elsa:" Doesn't the UN also take personal requests? Where is his phone?" 

NASA:" I told Germany, to tell everyone, that because of the stress of the last weeks, he will not be taking personal meetings. But I don't know how much time that gives us. Politics are not something that can be postponed forever."

And so we started. We searched through the damaged database for anything. 

System reparations........

System ..........1,03 % restored.

.....1,05%

............1,09%

.....1,13%

...........1,16%

..1,18%

Memory's of 88 Days are already online. 

Information about the Fall of the USSR was saved and uploaded.

After 12 Hours of constant work, we needed to stop and take a break. NASA explained that Humans, can't work without proper sleep in between and so Elsa and the others left, to do just that, while NASA and I stayed behind. 

NASA:" Else already told me, we made progress. But what do you think? If we did this everyday, how much would we have in two weeks?" A very specific timeframe. I think over it and let the system calculate.