islanders

Ibiza 3:00 am

I was speechless; just when I was about to move on with my life, the past comes back to haunt me. Kenan, who I haven't seen or heard from in weeks, was right in front of me. He was standing so close to me but didn't even have the nerve to look me in the eyes. The last shot of tequila was starting to kick in as a storm of emotions began to flow in my body, I look him in the eyes and was about to shout at him when suddenly I hear another female voice yelling at Sebastian. Blair was furious, she always hated his jealousy but it was never a real problem until now; her new husband just took a flight with his friends only to crush our girls trip and to check on us. Blair walked towards him, grabbed his arm and dragged him outside. We all followed them outside and as I was leaving the club I hear his voice in my ear.

"Sorry for ruining your date." he whispers in my ear with a grin on his face.

"Are you serious? I actually can't deal
with you right now." I say and then I try to reach Blair.

As I move forward his hand grabs my arm and he slowly gets closer to me. I try to resist a bit but it's hard for me to ignore him; I am mad at Sebastian for ruining our trip but deep down I am kind of glad Kenan is here.

"So, you were really going to hookup with Trent?" he asks arrogantly.

If the boy wants to play, let the game begin.

"I mean, why wouldn't I? He is handsome and I am single." I calmly respond.

"I didn't think you were that king of girl" he replies.

"I guess you don't know me after all" I say smiling softly.

I leave him behind and I reach Blair and Seb while they were arguing on the beach.
She was yelling at him, explaining that this was a toxic behaviour while he was standing there, quietly listening. I try to calm Blair while the other girls join us; now that Blair is coming to her senses we decide to make a plan. We can't let this unexpected event ruin our girls holiday, we have to stick together. It's settled: the boys might have come to control us but we aren't backing down. Ibiza is quite big, there are a lot of clubs and beaches, we are going to ignore them for the rest of the trip.
Blair goes to inform Sebastian about our decision and threatens him that if we happen to be in the same place they would have to leave. Sebastian nods but he begs us to spend at least one day with them. He invites us to the big villa they rented and tells us to stop by every time we want. Blair kisses and says goodnight to Seb and we all walk to our miserable air bnb.

While we are together getting ready for bed, we have a girl talk to discuss the next day; the villa is becoming more and more inviting as we sleep in our tiny room: it is really difficult to turn down an offer like that.
Pride or the villa? While we discuss our options we realise that is mainly our ego talking; it might not be so awful to spend time with the boys, even it this was supposed to be a girls trip only. The others vote to move in the villa tomorrow but I am currently still considering everything: do I really want to live in the same place as Kenan for more than a week. I finally say yes but we all agree to save some time for ourselves, some nights we are going clubbing without the boys and to the beach alone.

Ibiza 12:00 am
The sun is rising and shining on beautiful Ibiza and us girls are not. The hangover is pretty brutal and we lay in bed marinating until lunch time. Blair texts Seb the big news of our upcoming cohabitation; she told him that we would get there on the afternoon after we return from the beach.
We get have our last lunch in the room together and head to the beach.
Ibiza in the morning looks like a total different place than at night and I also feel like a different version of me: pinterest girl vibes on the morning and alix earle vibes when we go out.
As we arrive to the beach we lay on the sand in our bikini and chat for a bit. At some point Alice tells us to look at our left: in the distance there is a gigantic villa. Is that the one? It was the only villa near us and close to the main clubs so that was probably our future home. It actually surprises me how much money can people make just by playing football. Bella then starts yapping about Jude.

"Imaging waking up and you see Jude Bellingham in your kitchen, or going to the pool and he is casually swimming, I can't believe this is our life" Bella says as she spirals into millions of different scenarios.

"God, are the english players staying in the same villa?" I ask Blair.

"Yes, Seb told me that it was actually their idea to invite us to the villa, so we could all be together." she replies.

Fuck. I am going to spend the next weeks living with the hottest english players and Kenan.
It is going to be very interesting.