How could you💙&🩷??

Requested by - @seungm8nie

No ones pov 

"Hey leekno-" seungmin stopped talking dropping the flowers he was going to give to his boyfriend. "Seungmin i can explai-" before leeknow could finish seungmin ran out the classroom crying. He had ran to his favorite spot one that no one knew about. "How could he with my best friend to" seungmin was crying his eyes out i mean how could he not he just saw his best friend leo kissing his boyfriend.... 

With leeknow

"Ahh shit what the fuck do we do.(leeknow)" "he will get over it hes to nise to not forgive us.(leo)" "why would you kiss me i dont even like you shit shit shit." Lee know ran out the class room to look for seungmin. He looked everywhere well almost everywhere. He started to class seungmin trying to hear his phone ring he ran all round the school again. 

With seungmin 

Seungmin's phone was ringing like crazy calls flooding his phone he didn't care thoungh he hated feeling like this he hated feeling weak.   

Back to leeknow 

He stop running when he heard ringing. Seungmin he ran to the sound as fast as he could finally he made it. It was  behind the stairs a door he. Opened it seungmin seungmin curled up in a ball sobbing. Seeing him like that broke leeknows heart. He promised he would never make the boy cry again. "Seungmin?(leeknow)" he saw his boyfriend the love of his life lift his head up cheeks soaked in tears. Seeing him like the leeknow ran to the boy hugging him in a tight hold. "How could you.(seungmin)" "please let me explain seungmin please i didn't want to kiss him he just did it please believe me.(leeknow)" "really?(seungmin)" "yes pup your the one i love no one else ok?(leeknow)" seungmin broke down. "Im s-sorry i d-didn't let you explain.(seungmin)" "shh shh its not your fault pup, lets go home?(leeknow)" seungmin just nodded his head he was tired from crying after all. "ok pup you want me to carry you?(leeknow)" "ya.(seungmin)" "cute.(leeknow)" seungmin just blushed as leeknow carried him to his car and drove home. When they got home leeknow showered seungmin with kisses hugs and compliments.

The end

Heyy stays sorry this was short but hope you liked this story anyways.🫶🫶

Leeknow was about to be a bad guy in this so be happy i didn't make him one.

Liv signing off